Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I want to know what the four species are.
    Turkey, lamb, pork and beef.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    13,094
    I made shrimp last night, sauteed in olive oil, white wine and parsley. I served it on top of spinach fetuccine.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,941
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I made shrimp last night, sauteed in olive oil, white wine and parsley. I served it on top of spinach fetuccine.
    Sounds good!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,927
    Pureed Boudin
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Pureed Boudin
    Why did you puree it?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Why did you puree it?
    So the honey doesn't have lumps.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,103
    I had a turkey and cheddar wrap with lots of greens and honey mustard sauce.

    B O R I N G...

    BUTTTTTT, I am leaving for a cruise on Thursday and I don't care if I can't zip up my jeans when I get back. This whole month is shot, anyway.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Cold chicken mcnuggets...
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I had a turkey and cheddar wrap with lots of greens and honey mustard sauce.

    B O R I N G...

    BUTTTTTT, I am leaving for a cruise on Thursday and I don't care if I can't zip up my jeans when I get back. This whole month is shot, anyway.

    Have a Greyt Trip!!!

    SLW's son is down on a Bidness trip and he took us out to dinner tonight.

    Had THE best stuffed shrimp to date at the SandBar. SLW had some fantastic Grouper.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •