Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The Last Voice You Hear 
    By Susan D. Harris

Something always rubs me the wrong way when people tell us that hard times draw us closer together and teach us what is really important in our lives. "We've lost the country, at least we've got each other." There is something inherently defeatist and depressing about that; accepting defeat, especially unfair defeat, is a hard pill to swallow.

Many well written accounts have been published indicating voter fraud won Obama's reelection, but it was quite clear within 48 hours after the election that nothing was going to be done about it by our leadership or the citizenry. This was perhaps even more disturbing than the fraud itself. We are left with a hangover that won't quit: the country is deeply divided at a basic moral level that won't be easily overcome, if ever. If we look at precedents, after 150 years the North and the South still quietly battle each other in whispered tones.

While the Republican party sits around gut wrenching on how to woo the women's vote or the Latino vote, it becomes obvious they will bellyache themselves into becoming the Democratic party version 2.0, as panic capitulation will be used to stay in the game. Meanwhile, the undercurrents of our turbulent country are the real elephant in the room. Many of our young people emphatically believe gay marriage is the greatest civil rights issue of our time, followed only by their passion for climate change awareness. "COEXIST" bumper stickers, depicting a mix of religious symbols, adorn many cars along with various anti-Christian rants. People who call themselves "Christians" tote "Green Bibles" containing cherry picked scriptures they believe commands them to care for the planet more than their fellow man. Young women have learned to obsess about freedom over their uterus, while blatantly spitting on the outdated notion that a child is a gift from God.

Bible believing Christians and traditional American values have been usurped by half the country and it's time we accepted that the rain of deception and hate won't stop and it's time to pull up the door to the ark.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz2DvxcgMo0
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    By Susan D. Harris

Bible believing Christians and traditional American values have been usurped by half the country and it's time we accepted that the rain of deception and hate won't stop and it's time to pull up the door to the ark.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz2DvxcgMo0
    I know this is an old song ... but just *listen* to the words, it brings a lump to my throat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV5ynRFzrIM

Lord help me I HATE this man and what he is doing to this country and our people.
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 12-02-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

With apologies to Elizabeth Barrett Browning ...

How do I hate him? Let me count the ways. I hate him to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach ...
    ~ One very depressed at it all, ABC at the moment!

Talk about being "Screwed, blued, and tattooed!" Stop the world, I want to get off!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 12-02-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    With apologies to Elizabeth Barrett Browning ...

~ One very depressed at it all, ABC at the moment!

Talk about being "Screwed, blued, and tattooed!" Stop the world, I want to get off!
    The Democrats have turned our once beautiful free country into a welfare state by buying the votes of a bunch of worthless lazy slugs and for the ones who couldn't vote legally they made ways to vote, if that wasn't enough they got the rest of the votes they needed by stealing them at the polling places.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

One more post Rock, then outta here.

I appreciate your American Thinker posts. I click on them and read the article to the very end.

One part that made me sort of smile when I read it was this:

The time may be fast approaching to draw half a fish in the sand when we meet a stranger, in hopes they will *complete it* and secretly identify themselves as a fellow Christian.
    I remember years ago when teaching Sunday School (Anglican Church) I told the kids about that ... little dreaming that it could possibly ever happen again.

If the last voice I hear is Doris day, ....it'll be OK, I guess, no matter what she sings or says. I can think of a whole lot worse.

My opinion is that the only way to get out of this is to allow it to run it's course and let these people ruin the country. Let the leaches find out what happens when there is no one left to leach off of. Perhaps these are the tribulations we heard tell about.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    My opinion is that the only way to get out of this is to allow it to run it's course and let these people ruin the country. Let the leaches find out what happens when there is no one left to leach off of. Perhaps these are the tribulations we heard tell about.
    That is more or less the conclusion I have come to and besides it looks as though we have little choice.

They tried that in Greece. The leeches have no concern for their host country, and multiply at a rate that eventually puts them in charge.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    It's gonna run it's course whether we get out of the way or not because those of us that would try to stand in the way of collapse are now a minority and the only thing that is going to save us traditional conservatives from going down with the moochers is to declare our independence.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ