Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    They tried that in Greece. The leeches have no concern for their host country, and multiply at a rate that eventually puts them in charge.
    But eventually the well is going to run dry and when that happens, no amount of rioting is going to produce a thing except for destruction. When that happens, they eventually turn on each other. Believe me, I'm no one to buy into Biblical prophecy at face value but with each passing day things are beginning to look like what John foretold in Revelations. Sure it's not a blood red moon, demon locusts, and world wide earthquakes but I'm starting to believe that we are now living though the Tribulations.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    It's gonna run it's course whether we get out of the way or not because those of us that would try to stand in the way of collapse are now a minority and the only thing that is going to save us traditional conservatives from going down with the moochers is to declare our independence.
    We would all love to get off the bus with obama...

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    But eventually the well is going to run dry and when that happens, no amount of rioting is going to produce a thing except for destruction. When that happens, they eventually turn on each other. Believe me, I'm no one to buy into Biblical prophecy at face value but with each passing day things are beginning to look like what John foretold in Revelations. Sure it's not a blood red moon, demon locusts, and world wide earthquakes but I'm starting to believe that we are now living though the Tribulations.
    The thing people don't remember about Greece is that our money and Germany's money has been used to keep Greece afloat, that money will run out and when we reach the point where Greece is now there will be no big rich countries to bail us out. Soon there will be a lot of hungry desperate nations with sizable military's needing funds.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The thing people don't remember about Greece is that our money and Germany's money has been used to keep Greece afloat, that money will run out and when we reach the point where Greece is now there will be no big rich countries to bail us out. Soon there will be a lot of hungry desperate nations with sizable military's needing funds.
    Or the Chinese will call in our debt and foreclose on the country. Any way that this thing shakes out it's game over.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Or the Chinese will call in our debt and foreclose on the country. Any way that this thing shakes out it's game over.
    Chinese owns about 10% of US debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Chinese owns about 10% of US debt.
    They can have Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin but all the libs have to stay there except Noonie.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

They can have Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin but all the libs have to stay there except Noonie.
    California! About 10% of the U.S. population lives in California.....be a great trade!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    They can also have New Jersey, Connecticut and Rhode Island and everybody that voted for Bronco stays put in their communist utopia. Everybody. Anybody that voted for Bronco deserves to reap what they have sown.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

They can also have New Jersey,
    I got no problem with this. I'll just move to Oklahoma or back to Arizona.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

They can also have New Jersey, Connecticut and Rhode Island and everybody that voted for Bronco stays put in their communist utopia. Everybody. Anybody that voted for Bronco deserves to reap what they have sown.
    Amen to that thought. Let them enjoy their Bronco utopia. It won't last long.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"