Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Perhaps I'm confusing you with cw, lids and wilbur. You all look so alike these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Perhaps I'm confusing you with cw, lids and wilbur. You all look so alike these days.
    Yeah, thatís what I thought.

Iím not just any Liberal asshole - Iím The Liberal Asshole around here. Oh wait, that didnít come out right.

Nevermind.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    This just does not make sense, its one thing to cancel campaign appearances but to stop advertising? Why?
    Because then people can't accuse him of not actually suspending his campaign.

The McCain strategists have balls, and they've discovered they can't win the election without taking some risks, the first of which was Sarah Palin.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Because then people can't accuse him of not actually suspending his campaign.

The McCain strategists have balls, and they've discovered they can't win the election without taking some risks, the first of which was Sarah Palin.
    Am I supposed to pleasantly ignore the campaign stops (CBS news with Katie Couric), constant posturing (countless McCain surrogates telling me how great he is) and continued direct involvement with his campaign (bringing a campaign advisor with you to Washington instead of a Senate aide like Obama)?

McCain has only cancelled what is convenient to him and exploited this bullshit stunt to get as much press as he possibly can. Too bad 73% of independents and 77% of moderates think he should show up at the debate. Just like Palin this risk has crashed and burned into a laughing stock, if a Democrat pulled any of these stunts you guys would be up in arms.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Am I supposed to pleasantly ignore the campaign stops (CBS news with Katie Couric), constant posturing (countless McCain surrogates telling me how great he is) and continued direct involvement with his campaign (bringing a campaign advisor with you to Washington instead of a Senate aide like Obama)?

McCain has only cancelled what is convenient to him and exploited this bullshit stunt to get as much press as he possibly can. Too bad 73% of independents and 77% of moderates think he should show up at the debate. Just like Palin this risk has crashed and burned into a laughing stock, if a Democrat pulled any of these stunts you guys would be up in arms.
    It doesn't matter what you think, you're not going to vote McCain, there are some people who might because of this, and he is making a play to the independants.

This is how you win, Obama isn't running against Hillary anymore, he needs to step up his game.

I still saw an add last night.

I don't think it was put out by McCain, but it had his approval on it.

Does that count?
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.