Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Happy News From England! 
    Not that I'm royalty obsessed, but in light of terrorist attacks, fiscal cliffs, and other depressing news there is this:

William and Kate are expecting!

My prayer for the child is this: Please, God, don't let the child inherit his or her paternal grandfather's looks! My he or she have the mother's hair, the father's eyes and the great-grandmother's intelligence.

Power CUer
    Well, good! That's what they got her for. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Good news indeed!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

To quote Frasier Crane(and editing it to fit the subject): "Roger, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Roger, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in this news."

So basically what this news is is that another welfare baby is about to be born. Why do I say welfare? Because the royal family of England isn't anything more than a figurehead and showpiece monarchy who lives off of the taxpayers of the United Kingdom.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    To quote Frasier Crane(and editing it to fit the subject): "Roger, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Roger, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in this news."

So basically what this news is is that another welfare baby is about to be born. Why do I say welfare? Because the royal family of England isn't anything more than a figurehead and showpiece monarchy who lives off of the taxpayers of the United Kingdom.

New babies need love, even welfare babies.

Or, as Honey Boo Boo would say:

Baby Kaitlin smells like sunshine. And poop.

I wonder if England would take us back now, I'm really sorry about that whole revolution deal.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I don't see the hype over people who are who they are because of their name. They do nothing for society, and live off the tax payers of the country. Then when they take a shit, people get all excited over how big it is.. Please give me a break ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I care less about the royal family than I do the Kardashians and although this is more Lounge-y than Breaking News is it really necessary to pounce in a new baby thread.

I do like it when they wear their Nazi uniforms though. That's always good for a laugh.
    Be Not Afraid.

Congratulations to the couple. Having a baby is exciting news, no matter who you are. I never got the whole royalty thing either, but they seem like nice enough people.

Congrats to the new couple. It's better than listening to more fiscal cliff stuff, seeing pics of Obama in his flight jacket (wait, the election is over so he doesn't have to wear it), and Benghazi. This at least is nice news.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS