Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,904
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Really, you lost the presidency and lost seats in both the house and senate. Where do you see your victory?
    You will suffer the resulting rampage of progressiveness and the damage it will cause, just like the rest of the country. Except you will have the warm feeling of knowing you helped cause it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You will suffer the resulting rampage of progressiveness and the damage it will cause, just like the rest of the country. Except you will have the warm feeling of knowing you helped cause it.
    How so? So far the only ones who seem to be suffering are right wing conservative and I must admit it does kind of give a a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing I helped cause it...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,904
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    How so? So far the only ones who seem to be suffering are right wing conservative and I must admit it does kind of give a a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing I helped cause it...
    Of course answer with a question.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Of course answer with a question.
    Gee, I thought that more a statement then a question.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,772
    Boehner is making a critical mistake.

    He didn't learn a damn thing from Romney's thumping.

    Romney said "thank you very much but I don't need the Tea party and the grassroots GOP"

    The war is on for the heart of the GOP and Boner boy has got to go.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,904
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Gee, I thought
    Nobody believes that.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    How so? So far the only ones who seem to be suffering are right wing conservative and I must admit it does kind of give a a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing I helped cause it...
    So, would it be safe to assume that you're a communist?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    So, would it be safe to assume that you're a communist?
    No, I am an American who very much believes in demoracy. That doesn't mean I can't get a warm and fuzzy at conservative suffering that is purely psychological and largely self inflicted does it...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Boehner is making a critical mistake.

    He didn't learn a damn thing from Romney's thumping.

    Romney said "thank you very much but I don't need the Tea party and the grassroots GOP"

    The war is on for the heart of the GOP and Boner boy has got to go.
    So replace him. What's the problem?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Nobody believes that.
    Well you certainly proved you don't think. Congratulations...
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •