Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Islam is a loathsome religion, so I would expect any informed American to be an Islamophobe.
    Not pulling any punches on your way back in I see.
    Be Not Afraid.

I like Islam. Any religion that bans the consumption of bacon, ham and baby back ribs reduces demand and keeps prices lower. Allah-Akbar!

Is America Islamophobic?

No. I am not in the least afraid of the hysterical, smelly, self righteous sumbitches.

I am Islamodiumic. I just dislike them without being afraid.

Fabulous Poster
    Islam is a cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Islam is a cancer.
    You got that right, its incureable just like liberalism. And both are a mental disease too.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    I like Islam. Any religion that bans the consumption of bacon, ham and baby back ribs reduces demand and keeps prices lower. Allah-Akbar!
    Their food is pretty good-they've found a way to make healthy food tasty. If hippie vegetarians had figured that out, they'd be rich.

Am I, as an American, Islamophobic? Only against those who want to kill me because I refuse to bow down to them. In other words, just the mainstream of the Muslim religion. We have it backwards actually. The radical Muslims are actually the ones who want to live in peace, not the ones who want to impose their backward ways upon us and kill us if we refuse to comply with their demands.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There's an irrational component to Islamaphobia-hatred of muslims for the sole reason of their religion, or believing that all muslims are responsible for the actions of those who do horrible things in the name of their religion. If someone hates all muslims to the point that they stop seeing them as human beings, that person is probably Islamaphobic.

But it's not Islamaphobic to be skeptical of Islam's record over the past 30 years or more, or for the TSA to give a little more scrutiny to an airline passenger named Mustafa over one named Bob . Non-muslim women should be skeptical when dating a muslim man, especially a muslim man who was not born in this country and whose parents and siblings all live back in the old country.
    Actually, hating all muslims is not "islamaphobic", having a "phobia" means you have a "fear" of something, and I for one only fear God, if I'm ever asked if I am a Christian by a muslim, or anyone for that matter, you better believe I'm saying yes

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 10:22 AM
    kpete

Is America Islamophobic?
    No...we just hate fucking terrorists.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.