Hybrid View

1. #1 Police: Things get ugly at California gas pumps,Gas Rage ? 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

CYPRESS, Calif. - Violence broke out at the gas pumps in Orange County. Police say a La Palma doctor waiting in line to buy gas at the Costco warehouse store in Cypress grabbed a tire iron and confronted a motorist who cut into the line.

snip

Witnesses told police the doctor was in line at the pumps Monday evening when another vehicle cut in front of him. When the doctor confronted the motorist with a tire iron, the other driver locked himself in his car and called police.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Vepr
    Yeah but the guy did cut.... ;)

I also hate people that cannot wait their turn like everyone else but I do not think I would result to a tire iron.

How do you cut into a line of motionless cars?

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    People shove their car nose into open cracks and block the people in the back. Its a common manuver I like to call "getting your teeth kicked in"

Vepr
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    I have had someone cut in line for gas in front of me before. I left a space for cars to go straight across to get out of the station onto the road. One lady decided I was just waiting with my car idling at a gas station to enjoy the sites that morning and used the space to cut in front of me. I could tell she was looking at me in the mirror so I tossed my hands up in the air as if to say “What the hell?” She promptly gave me the bird. I am a fairly calm collected person and as much as I wanted to get out of my car and kick out one of her tail lights I just let it slide and shook my head in disgust.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    Yeah but the guy did cut.... ;)

I also hate people that cannot wait their turn like everyone else but I do not think I would result to a tire iron.
    I just think this doctor was trying to make some extra gas money. He beats the living hell out of this guy, then has him see him in the morning for a exam and surgery to fix his busted face.

Its win-win

noonwitch
    That has nothing to do with the price of gas. This stuff happens every day in mall parking lots, when someone rushes and takes a parking space from someone who was waiting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That has nothing to do with the price of gas.
    Bingo.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That has nothing to do with the price of gas. This stuff happens every day in mall parking lots, when someone rushes and takes a parking space from someone who was waiting for it.
    Plus #2 :)