Thread: Obama Consults with MSNBC Hosts Sharpton, Maddow on Tax Rates

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Figure it out Einstein, are you that stupid?
    So you don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    He's not thumbing his nose at me nor the 52% who voted for him. Why is this his down fall?
    Aside from the fact that neither Sharpton nor Maddow knows anything about taxes (except evading them, in Sharpton's case), and represent the far left fringe of a far left party, which is completely unrepresentative of the rest of the country, Sharpton is a convicted criminal who has incited racial violence and murder and perpetrated hoaxes which have had the dual purpose of promoting himself and dividing the nation along racial lines. People have been murdered because of his exhortations to violence. His rehabilitation into a pundit is one of the grossest examples of the collapse of any semblance of standards of conduct or decency in America, at least among liberals.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Once again Barry shows that he is probably the most stupid President we have ever had.. Wow ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Once again Barry shows that he is probably the most stupid President we have ever had.. Wow ..
    The President is going to have to deal with the Republican House, either out necessity or expediency, and that means the criticism for his actions that can cause the most problems for him will come from the Left (the Right already freaks out if his wife eats a fucking cheeseburger so they will criticize him not matter what he does).

All he is doing is stroking the propagandists in order to keep the Left on board or at least not so mad they scuttle a deal.

This indicates to me that he is going to do something that may piss them off.

5. #15 Re: Obama Consults with MSNBC Hosts Sharpton, Maddow on Tax Rates 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Carter, GHW, Slick, W, and one non-consecutive Grover Cleveland take issue with that sentence.
    Heh! :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Aside from the fact that neither Sharpton nor Maddow knows anything about taxes (except evading them, in Sharpton's case), and represent the far left fringe of a far left party, which is completely unrepresentative of the rest of the country, Sharpton is a convicted criminal who has incited racial violence and murder and perpetrated hoaxes which have had the dual purpose of promoting himself and dividing the nation along racial lines. People have been murdered because of his exhortations to violence. His rehabilitation into a pundit is one of the grossest examples of the collapse of any semblance of standards of conduct or decency in America, at least among liberals.
    You guys aren't much into forgiveness are you. What about the four other people invited, what were their crimes?

Fixed for accuracy
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

He's not thumbing his nose at me nor the 52% who voted for him. Why is this his down fall?

A liberal friend of mine had become pretty political these last few years, and lost his head a bit with too many posts on facebook that were beginning to annoy many of his not so political friends this last election. He apologized but stated that his partisanship had grown along with his hatred of anything republican. I asked him if he had gone in so deep, that he was actually going to pretend that there was anything redeeming about Sharpton and those like him. He laughed and said he hadn't gone that far yet.

You guys aren't much into forgiveness are you. What about the four other people invited, what were their crimes?
    Forgiveness for what?

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    A liberal friend of mine had become pretty political these last few years, and lost his head a bit with too many posts on facebook that were beginning to annoy many of his not so political friends this last election. He apologized but stated that his partisanship had grown along with his hatred of anything republican. I asked him if he had gone in so deep, that he was actually going to pretend that there was anything redeeming about Sharpton and those like him. He laughed and said he hadn't gone that far yet.
    Well good for him. Here Obama is using MSNBC to spread his message on the middle cass tax cuts. i do not understand how using Sharpton and others to do that is such an offence...