Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    You don't see your pundents as media outlets? FOX will be very disappointed...
    FOX is the media outlet genius.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

History? Sharpton has listeners that the president is using him to appeal to. That's the target the president is interest in not Sharpton...
    anyone who would waste their time with sharptons JIBBER JABBER would have to be exceptionally naive or looking for a few laughs.

al's got tax problems that have never been addressed

al's a race baiting POS

barrys a MORON for consulting sharpton. thats a given....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Why would you insult one of the best comedy duos of all time like that?
    ahahahaha Comedy....we must laugh at these naive FEELY...."progressive" dummies

with my apologies to all Abbot and Costello fans!

Here's how silly liberals are. They consider The Daily Show as actual news.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Here's how silly liberals are. They consider The Daily Show as actual news.
    I think we should have a FOX show with maybe < is that a word? Dennis Miller and Adam Caroola, they are way funny and cutting and the younguns would listen to them. Maybe!

Maybe
    Maybe
    Maybe

Oh look..... something shiny....bye

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

History? Sharpton has listeners that the president is using him to appeal to. That's the target the president is interest in not Sharpton...
    Yup...the racist rabble rouser Sharpton appeals to the very people Obama gets his votes from...the takers...the 47%.

Glad we agree on that.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Yup...the racist rabble rouser Sharpton appeals to the very people Obama gets his votes from...the takers...the 47%.

Glad we agree on that.
    Romney couldn't have said it better...oh sorry, guess you were misrepresented again!

Romney couldn't have said it better...oh sorry, guess you were misrepresented again!
    Romney wasn't the choice of Conservatives. Hence the reason 3 million stayed home.

But he would have been a hell of a lot better then what we have now. hence the reason I voted for him.

Not because I support and believe in him...but because I wanted Obama GONE.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Individuals are not major media outlets. I asked for major media outlets, not individual news people which is what 90% of what you listed here. With the exception of Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, Fox News, and the NY Post, none of what you listed qualifies under the criteria in which I asked. Oh, and that "obnoxous chineese chick" you speak of is not Chinese so your smear of her is as stupid as you are. She's Filipino you moron. However, let me give you a list of liberal major news outlets:

NBC(which includes MSNBC and CNBC)
    ABC
    CBS
    CNN(including HLN by extension)
    NPR
    NY Times
    Washington Post
    Boston Herald
    Philadelphia Inquirer/Philadelphia Daily News
    L.A. Times
    Reuters
    USA Today
    Associated Press
    Chicago Tribune
    Miami Herald
    Atlanta Constitution-Journal
    Newsweek
    Time Magazine
    Rolling Stone
    US News & World Report
    NY Daily News
    Detroit Free Press(now there's an oxymoron if there ever was one)
    Seattle Post Intelligencer
    San Francisco Chronicle
    To name a few...

I think I've made my point. The conservative outlets that started online, like Weekly Standard and Town Hall are read only by right leaning people and are sought out by such. The only mainstream newspaper that comes close to the circulation of the above newspapers is the Wall Street Journal and most of the above publications didn't start off partisan but have not only become partisan but some, like the NY Times have gone so far as to resemble Pravda in their reporting of the news and issues. In case you are incapable of understanding what I just wrote, my point is that these publications and news outlets have essentially become state run media. You can deny this all you want but the facts are what they are.
    Have you made your point? Rightwing media, and media outlets, intentionally try to appeal to conservatives and go out of their way to denegrate anything that isn't conservative or portray a conservative point of view. If this leaves the remainder of media "state run" it's only because RW media has gone out of it's way to issolate itself. The intent of RW media is to appeal to a few, and you do. And yes, the facts are what they are...

Rightwing media, and media outlets, intentionally try to appeal to conservatives and go out of their way to denegrate anything that isn't conservative or portray a conservative point of view.
    Then explain why more Democrats watch...and more Liberals are hired...at Fox News than any other news outlet?

They haven't spent the last 10 years kicking the crap out of every other cable news outlet by just appealing to Conservatives.

But then someone with your limited capacity for logic and rason wouldn't understand that anyway.