Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Propaganda? The only thing the media, or democrats, did was to give microphone to conservative speech. Do not blame others for your own weaknesses...
    No, not exactly. They found a few examples of extremist positions and gladly played them over and over and played them up to be representive of the whole republican party. Now I am not ignoring the weaknesses of the republican strategy as I already acknowledged, but I'm not blind to the advantage the media and popular culture gave to the dems.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    No, not exactly. They found a few examples of extremist positions and gladly played them over and over and played them up to be representive of the whole republican party. Now I am not ignoring the weaknesses of the republican strategy as I already acknowledged, but I'm not blind to the advantage the media and popular culture gave to the dems.
    A few examples??? First off, what was extremist? Are you really telling me any of the postions heald by Bachman, Palin, Akins, Ryan, Romney, and other rightwing conservatives are extemist?. I think not, more, these represent mainstream conservative thought. That the mainsteam media and the democrats gave you the microphone and let you speak is hardly their fault. You are your own worst enemy and until you realize that you will continue to loose elections....

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Yes. Propaganda. The MSM is simply a propaganda machine for the democrat party. And Bronco rewards them with trinkets.
    And FOX is the propaganda machine for the republican party. Woopee!. That doesn't mean that the principle problem with conservatives and the republican party is that they have been given a microphone and allowed to speak. There is no propaganda in that...

Your right, You don't just have ten Akins, you have ten Romneys and his 47 percenters, ten Paul Ryans, ten Bachmans, ten Palins...etc.

The point being, you cannot come across as a party of white extremists who could give a flip about two thirds of the country and whether you like it or not that is how the republican party is currently perceived. And please, stop blaming others, especially the media, for simply recording and replaying what you speak and how you act!
    Oh yeah, you are reading straight from the libpuke playbook right now. Well done.

It always cracks me up when douchebags from the Left try to define the Republican party or some era they are stuck in. The unions live in the 1930s and the rest of the Dems are stuck in the 1960s, except that "ask not what your country can do for you" thingy that Democrats have no interest in.

And is it 47% or 2/3rds that the party has alienated?
    Be Not Afraid.

A few examples??? First off, what was extremist? Are you really telling me any of the postions heald by Bachman, Palin, Akins, Ryan, Romney, and other rightwing conservatives are extemist?. I think not, more, these represent mainstream conservative thought. That the mainsteam media and the democrats gave you the microphone and let you speak is hardly their fault. You are your own worst enemy and until you realize that you will continue to loose elections....
    I really don't know much about Akins' fews except for the sound byte played over and over.... And yes, I think if that really represented his views on rape and abortion, then those views would be considered extemist. But what is it about Ryan's views that you think repulsed the American people so much? Conservative views aren't defeated, they are simply out of fashion right now. When we find better spokesmen and better ways to promote the values of conservatism, they will come bounding back. The person whose victory you are gloating over might do most of the work for us if he has his way.

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Oh yeah, you are reading straight from the libpuke playbook right now. Well done.

It always cracks me up when douchebags from the Left try to define the Republican party
    The republican party is doing the defining not someone from the left. This is what conservatives fail to understand...

The republican party is doing the defining not someone from the left. This is what conservatives fail to understand...
    I bet that if a beam of light were to pass through your skull, it would lose half its speed... You are THAT dense. Conservatism and Republicans are not and have not been mutually exclusive since Reagan... The mainstream Republican party has left Conservatives on the side of the road in their own quest for power. Right or wrong, they will do what they want instead of what's needed. Mr. Whittle took the Clue-by-fourTM and slapped them upside the head with it (not that they would know anyway).

I really liked the part about the 2nd in there...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Yes, yes, I know. The evil Republicans are responsible for all that ails the world.

I guess it was the R party that said Romney killed Soptic's wife. The R party said Ryan wants to toss your granny off a cliff. That it was the R party and not that lying c-face Wasserman-Schultz that said the Israeli ambassador said R party policies harm Israel. That when confronted with the lie (and her own words verbatim) that she still denied lying about it and has not retracted it since. That it was the R party that stood in the middle of the Senate and said they had a double-secret probation super-duper secret squirrel spy source that said Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years. And let me say that again...it was said ON THE SENATE FLOOR. And still not retracted. Yes, yes, tell me again who is defining what.

You're nothing more than a troll. And I'm not sure if you're uninformed or just fucking stupid. Go away.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yes, yes, I know. The evil Republicans are responsible for all that ails the world.

I guess it was the R party that said Romney killed Soptic's wife. The R party said Ryan wants to toss your granny off a cliff. That it was the R party and not that lying c-face Wasserman-Schultz that said the Israeli ambassador said R party policies harm Israel. That when confronted with the lie (and her own words verbatim) that she still denied lying about it and has not retracted it since. That it was the R party that stood in the middle of the Senate and said they had a double-secret probation super-duper secret squirrel spy source that said Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years. And let me say that again...it was said ON THE SENATE FLOOR. And still not retracted. Yes, yes, tell me again who is defining what.

You're nothing more than a troll. And I'm not sure if you're uninformed or just fucking stupid. Go away.

Oh you are forgetting all the lies about the "war on Women" bullshit the left spread all the past year.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Oh you are forgetting all the lies about the "war on Women" bullshit the left spread all the past year.
    Name one republican that came out strongly to dispute that one...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot