Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Here's the latest from the Republican party defining itself and not someone else doing it for them:

It's part of a larger video (from the California teachers union) about "trickle down" economics and the rich pissing on the workers of the world. The meme itself is ironic because 8 of the 10 richest counties in America went for 0bama but I guess if you can sell it that the Republican party is the party of the evil rich guys then go ahead and do it.

Damn Republican Party and their defining of themselves. How do we stop the Republican Party from doing this? The Republican Party should know better than to create cartoons and videos of themselves in this manner.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Here's the latest from the Republican party defining itself and not someone else doing it for them:

It's part of a larger video (from the California teachers union) about "trickle down" economics and the rich pissing on the workers of the world. The meme itself is ironic because 8 of the 10 richest counties in America went for 0bama but I guess if you can sell it that the Republican party is the party of the evil rich guys then go ahead and do it.

Damn Republican Party and their defining of themselves. How do we stop the Republican Party from doing this? The Republican Party should know better than to create cartoons and videos of themselves in this manner.
    I have yet to see any republican outrage to this, conservative yes... Republican...not so much
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Timed Out
    Yes, yes, I know. The evil Republicans are responsible for all that ails the world.
    No, Republicans have defined themselves. The positions held by Akins, Palin, Bachmann, Ryan, Romney, etc are very much centrist republican/conservative positions. Yes or no? That the media simply shows conservatives as themselves is not a misrepresentation...

Timed Out

Where is the irony? Trickle down doesn't work and the question to be asked is why only 8 of 10 of the wealthiest counties understand that?

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I have yet to see any republican outrage to this, conservative yes... Republican...not so much
    Conservatives aren't republicans?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Conservatives aren't republicans?
    How 'bouts you start from the top Fred? I've got another post ahead of this one, pointed at you....

123... ya know?
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Fred? Fred? I saw you looking.... answer me...
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

What's fer supper? Really Fred? Really?C'mon dude... answer me

What's so hard?

Lanie may not like my comment, but she answers...

( no offense Lanie) At least she has balls...
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    ......Trickle down doesn't work and the question to be asked is why only 8 of 10 of the wealthiest counties understand that?.........
    Sure would like to see you discuss that thought a little.

I'd like to know how th' heck you know what they 'understand'. Unless you are some kind of economic/political science/philosophical guru, I wouldn't think you are near qualified to paint with that big a brush...

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Sure would like to see you discuss that thought a little.

I'd like to know how th' heck you know what they 'understand'. Unless you are some kind of economic/political science/philosophical guru, I wouldn't think you are near qualified to paint with that big a brush...
    PeterS will never address his own drivel, so I'll talk about it a little:
    #1: Richest County in America is Loudoun County, VA, with an average income of some 115,000. Suburb of Washington DC. No other real economy.
    #2:Falls Church City, VA. Same as above...Ho Hum
    #3:Fairfax County, VA. Wow. Same as the other 2. Not really getting anywhere are we Pete, Ol Chump?
    #4:Los Alamos County, NM...Guess what? No real economy, just more government spending...
    #5: Howard County, MD....Uh, another Washington suburb.
    #6: Hunterdon County, NJ. Guess what? It's the place people run to if they are wealthy enough to not have to live in New York. No real economy.
    #7: Douglas County, CO. A suburb of Denver.
    #8: Fairfax City, VA. Another - guess what - suburb of Washington DC. No economy of its own.
    #9: Somerset County, NJ....Another New York suburb.
    #10: Morris County, NJ....Another New York suburb.

Now you have stupidly assigned the administrators of these counties; 5 Washington suburbs, 3 New York suburbs, 1 Denver, and 1 New Mexico, an intelligence and perception that reaches so far into the American Psyche that they have caused their population to prosper, when, in fact, the Fathers of those respective counties had nothing at all to do with it.
    Location. Location. Location. That is what causes those counties to prosper. Not wisdom.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. That is what causes you to say stupid things that simply cannot be supported by fact. And on top of that you are too lazy to do a little - just a little - leg work and find the facts before you go running your pudgy little fingers all over the key board.