Thread: If I thought....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He either turns to feelings or covers by asking you another question without answering yours, all style no substance.
    It's Trolling 101. Seen it a million times. Obvious and lacks creativity. Yet they still try.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    It's Trolling 101. Seen it a million times. Obvious and lacks creativity. Yet they still try.
    This was replayed over and over by the Obama campaign the same type of deceit and dodging questions yet the mindless dupes buy it, we are screwed, we really are screwed.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    No we've let ourselves be defined by the Democrats and the media...which is actually the propaganda arm of the left.

No the media doesn't show what Republicans/Conservatives stand for in reality...they show what they WANT people to think we stand for.

And then they count on useful idiots like you to repeat the lie.
    So you are hapless dupes of the media...sock puppets to be played at our whem. My, my...

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Pointing our facts and simple hard truths is not whining.

The media is rife with examples of bias against anything and anyone that doesn't embrace the Leftist agenda.

Where would you like this lesson to begin? Cause you're bringing a knife to a gunfight kid.

Links...proof?
    Asks the lepper as his face falls off. You honestly don't listen to yourselves do you? You deserve what you are getting...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    So you are hapless dupes of the media...sock puppets to be played at our whem. My, my...
    Did you get done with your nap?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

At least you are starting to admit the media lies to advance the 0bama agenda. That's good. Flies in the face of the BS you've been spouting up to this point.

I guess it was the R party that said Romney killed Soptic's wife. The R party said Ryan wants to toss your granny off a cliff. That it was the R party and not that lying c-face Wasserman-Schultz that said the Israeli ambassador said R party policies harm Israel. That when confronted with the lie (and her own words verbatim) that she still denied lying about it and has not retracted it since. That it was the R party that stood in the middle of the Senate and said they had a double-secret probation super-duper secret squirrel spy source that said Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years. And let me say that again...it was said ON THE SENATE FLOOR. And still not retracted. Yes, yes, tell me again who is defining what.
    Now tell me...who created and propagated those lies? The Republican Party or the 0bama media.
    Be Not Afraid.

http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/

Whem?....Whem?!.....WHEM!!??

Oh.

Whim.

Whew.....

He's not really interested in debate, is he?

Asks the lepper as his face falls off. You honestly don't listen to yourselves do you? You deserve what you are getting...
    Says the Lepper...

Are you really looking at the talking points you are spewing here?

Honest question. Or are you so dishonest that you can't see?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot