Thread: Fringe

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 Fringe 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,797
    Anyone been watching this??? Excellent and funny SciFi Show, they had Leonard Nimoy on last night.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member obx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    KIll Devil Hills, N.C.
    Posts
    1,232
    I watch from time to time. I think it is a great show. It was almost ended after the second year but they gave it another chance.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,797
    Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    I watch from time to time. I think it is a great show. It was almost ended after the second year but they gave it another chance.

    Yeah and the main bad guys are greyt! Invading beings from an Parallel Universe.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,445
    I stopped watching some time last year. It just got too confusing for me.


    I love Dr. Bishop, though, and the actor who plays him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,797
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I stopped watching some time last year. It just got too confusing for me.


    I love Dr. Bishop, though, and the actor who plays him.

    I think it's settled down a tad but I know what you mean.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Janice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    2,809
    I watched 2 or 3 seasons then took some time off. Started again a couple of weeks ago.

    Most shows are great to start off... then I get a little put off after a while for one reason or another. Maybe return later on as I have this one.

    Starting to watch one called Revenge now. Its sorta, kinda like Dallas. But in the Hamptons. Rated 8.3 by IMDb.

    Another one Ive started watching that I really like is Suits. Its about a really smart college dropout who teams up with a really good NY lawyer. IMDb rates this one 8.9
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    I've grown lukewarm on it. It used to be really interesting, but it seems tired lately. I don't really care for the current story arc about the conquest of Earth by time travelers from the future.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I watched 2 or 3 seasons then took some time off. Started again a couple of weeks ago.

    Most shows are great to start off... then I get a little put off after a while for one reason or another. Maybe return later on as I have this one.

    Starting to watch one called Revenge now. Its sorta, kinda like Dallas. But in the Hamptons. Rated 8.3 by IMDb.

    Another one Ive started watching that I really like is Suits. Its about a really smart college dropout who teams up with a really good NY lawyer. IMDb rates this one 8.9
    Justified returns to FX on January 8th. Hopefully, we will see plenty of scenes with Timothy Olyphant shirtless.

    Game of Thrones returns in April. I love that show.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •