Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
I won't say that I hate the United Nations. Hate is a strong word. However, I will say that I severely dislike the UN and feel like the world is going to hell in a handbasket because they gave "Palestine" their own seat. Since when do terrorists get respect? Whatever.
Since when do terrorists get respect? Hmmm...

Maybe it was when Bill Ayers got a loving profile in the NY Times that appeared on 9/11...

Or maybe it was when Michael Moore announced, "The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation [i.e., against American, British and other coalition forces] are not ‘insurgents’ or ‘terrorists’ or ‘The Enemy. They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow -- and they will win” and then sat next to Jimmy Carter at the Democratic National Convention...

Maybe it was when Yasir Arafat was invited to speak at the UN, or perhaps when he got his Nobel Peace Prize, or when Hillary Clinton embraced his wife, Suha, moments after she accused Jews of poisoning Palestinian children...

Or when Code Pink brought money and other aid to al Qaeda while they were killing our troops...

The world is full of terrorist enablers, and those who make common cause with them for political gain.