1. #1 Christmas Cuts... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's been a bad week for cuts here as in injury cuts. And SLW just added a huge deep cut to her
    hand in the skin fold where the thumb meets the pointing finger. It's a pretty deep cut
    and I think she may need a couple of stiches...maybe.

In any case, I stopped the blood and the cut was clean. I had just sharpened the
    knife she used!!!

She of course blamed me even though I was feet away when it happened. I somehow
    "broke her concentration".

Thankfully we had a product made right here in Sarasota that stops bad bleeding wounds
    and it worked! It's a powder you pour into the cut and it needs to be still bleeding to work
    which in clutzy case was no problem!

Soooo instead of sitting down and taking it easy for the night she is still running around
    doing Xmas crap. She's probably going to pass out from blood loss so I better check
    up on her...

Women...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Ouch, that wound could reopen quickly with its location just from normal hand movement. Hope all is well!

Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    Ouch, that wound could reopen quickly with its location just from normal hand movement. Hope all is well!

That's what I thought too so I taped the two fingers together and that seems to be working fine. It's a little
    gory looking so I'm lucky she didn't pass out. It's just a deep cut in a crappy location. I don't think
    the knife had any rust on it...

She finally layed down. Good thing we don't have anything planned for tomorrow. The puppers were checking
    her out to make sure she is ok.

I glue smaller cuts together with super glue and wrap elastic bandage with a topical antibiotic on them.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I glue smaller cuts together with super glue and wrap elastic bandage with a topical antibiotic on them.
    I was thinking about the super glue option also but she'd probably slug me...