1. #1 Pearl Harbor and 26,000 Days of War 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Fuck You Libtard.

Fri Dec 7, 2012, 10:32 AM
    WilliamPitt

Pearl Harbor and 26,000 Days of War

Today is the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. Everyone already knows about the "day that will live in infamy," and how it kicked off America's full involvement in World War II...

...but I'd like you to think about this, as well: we have been at war somewhere in the world - secretly or openly, in large ways and small - every day since, for the last 71 years.

26,000 days of war. Not one or two or five or ten wars. One long war being waged to this day.
    Leave it to shit for brains Pitt...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Tomorrow is the Holy Day of Remembrance for them-aka the anniversary of the murder of John Lennon.

The only reason I link the two events together is that a friend of mine in high school killed himself on 12-7-81, Pearl Harbor Day, and I found out about on 12-8-81, the first anniversary of Lennon's death. My dad called from the office after family friends told him about the suicide and my ever-so-sensitive mother told me about it right before I left for school. While I was driving to school, the radio was doing a Lennon/Beatles marathon.

Fuck that titless pitt.......

World War II
    Cecil Wesley Cruzan
    Charles Grant Cruzan, Cmdr., United States Navy
    Clare Cruzan, Cpl., United States Army
    Clifford Cruzan, S1/C., United States Navy
    Clyde Oliver Cruzan
    Donald Cruzan
    Edward M. Cruzan, BMC., United States Navy
    Halbert B. Cruzan, Lt., United States Navy
    Harold L. Cruzan, Pvt., United States Army Air Force
    Harry Arthur Cruzan
    James Franklin Cruzan, Jr., United States Navy, MIA and declared dead February, 1942
    James M. Cruzan, Cpt., 514th ATC, United States Army Air Force, KIA 1945, CBI Theater
    John Sargeant Cruzan, Maj., USMC
    Joseph Albert Cruzan
    Kenneth Irvin Cruzan, Sgt., United States Army Air Force, who died in a Japanese POW camp
    Leonard F. Cruzan, Sgt., United States Army Air Force, POW, Stalag Luft IV, 1944-1945
    William R. Cruzan, Cpl., Co. "A", 17th Infantry Regiment, 7th Division, United States Army, Bronze Star (KIA later in Korea)

In combat, there are only two people you have with you; those you want behind you, and those you want in front. I'm sure that Odey knows what I'm talking about.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Fuck that titless pitt.......

World War II
    Cecil Wesley Cruzan
    Charles Grant Cruzan, Cmdr., United States Navy
    Clare Cruzan, Cpl., United States Army
    Clifford Cruzan, S1/C., United States Navy
    Clyde Oliver Cruzan
    Donald Cruzan
    Edward M. Cruzan, BMC., United States Navy
    Halbert B. Cruzan, Lt., United States Navy
    Harold L. Cruzan, Pvt., United States Army Air Force
    Harry Arthur Cruzan
    James Franklin Cruzan, Jr., United States Navy, MIA and declared dead February, 1942
    James M. Cruzan, Cpt., 514th ATC, United States Army Air Force, KIA 1945, CBI Theater
    John Sargeant Cruzan, Maj., USMC
    Joseph Albert Cruzan
    Kenneth Irvin Cruzan, Sgt., United States Army Air Force, who died in a Japanese POW camp
    Leonard F. Cruzan, Sgt., United States Army Air Force, POW, Stalag Luft IV, 1944-1945
    William R. Cruzan, Cpl., Co. "A", 17th Infantry Regiment, 7th Division, United States Army, Bronze Star (KIA later in Korea)

In combat, there are only two people you have with you; those you want behind you, and those you want in front. I'm sure that Odey knows what I'm talking about.

Is that a list of everyone in your family who served in the military? It's a long list, I'm impressed.

No, the full list of every member that I have U.S. Archives records on, and family members with first-hand knowledge is at the bottom of http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/geneal01.htm

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

All that I can deduce from Wee Willie's worthless post is that its all Japan's fault that we've been "at war for 71 years." If they hadn't attacked us then we'd have been at peace for that period.

(Under The Third Reich.)