1. #1 DeMint takes parting shot at Boehner 

DeMint takes parting shot at Boehner

Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.), who shocked Washington on Thursday with the announcement that he would resign his Senate seat in January to become president of the the Heritage Foundation, sent a parting shot at Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) over the “fiscal cliff” negotiations.

“I’m not with Boehner,” DeMint said on CNN’s "The Situation Room." “This government doesn’t need any more money, this country needs less government.” >>>

“Republicans were reelected in the House to stop Pres. Obama's agenda, not figure out creative ways to fund it,” Heritage Action for America communications director Dan Holler told The Hill in an email.

On Tuesday, DeMint released his own statement trashing the GOP plan.

“Speaker Boehner’s $800 billion tax hike will destroy American jobs and allow politicians in Washington to spend even more, while not reducing our $16 trillion debt by a single penny,” he said in a statement. “If neither party leadership is going to put forward a serious plan to balance the budget and pay down the debt, we should end this charade.”

DeMint and other Tea Party lawmakers have at times been a thorn in the side of GOP leadership, which has had to work to keep its fiery base content while finding areas of compromise with Democrats.

Video@Link

Unholy Trinity

South Carolina’s staunch conservative Jim DeMint announces his retirement from the United States Senate. GOP leaders unable to control their excitement are found to be absolutely giddy about the "wonderful" news that another good man steps down.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    I just hope Nicki gives us another DeMint and not another Graham. (There's a joke there somewhere but it won't come to me. )
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The republicans should yank Boehner rather than spend money.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

4. #4 Re: DeMint takes parting shot at Boehner 
    Hear, hear! Boener is a whore.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Demint will be sorely missed. I could vote for a guy like this. He seems to get it.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    I just hope Nicki gives us another DeMint and not another Graham. (There's a joke there somewhere but it won't come to me. )
    Supposedly it's going to be Rep. Tim Scott. He's a tea-party candidate, and endorsed by DeMint to be the successor.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Supposedly it's going to be Rep. Tim Scott. He's a tea-party candidate, and endorsed by DeMint to be the successor.
    That's gonna make the libtards heads 'collectively' explode.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ