1. #1 Glad To See Unions Believe In Free Speech 
    Union thugs tear down and rip apart a tent put up by the conservative group Americans for Prosperity. Then they bully and threaten people who believe that Michigan should be a right to work state. Can someone please explain to me how this can be explained as right? Remember last year when these idiots would chant "this is what democracy looks like"? Well, if they think bullying and threatening people is how a democracy works then their views on democracy differ from mine and pretty much anyone who's IQ hovers above room temperature. Also, Michigan state rep Douglass Geiss threatened violence of RTW is passed:

And of course there are some on these boards who see nothing wrong with these tactics. This is the typical liberal/leftist reaction. The Nazi's would be proud of them.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Union thugs tear down and rip apart a tent put up by the conservative group Americans for Prosperity. Then they bully and threaten people who believe that Michigan should be a right to work state. Can someone please explain to me how this can be explained as right? Remember last year when these idiots would chant "this is what democracy looks like"? Well, if they think bullying and threatening people is how a democracy works then their views on democracy differ from mine and pretty much anyone who's IQ hovers above room temperature. Also, Michigan state rep Douglass Geiss threatened violence of RTW is passed:

And of course there are some on these boards who see nothing wrong with these tactics. This is the typical liberal/leftist reaction. The Nazi's would be proud of them.
    They were expressing their right to free speech... which those on the Left embrace...

Ya know
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot