1. #1 You Just Can't Fix Stupid: Woman Steals Car, Robs Bank, Brags In Youtube Video 
    You really can't make this stupid stuff up. And it appears, at least with her signs in the video, that she's a OWS person. I hope she gets life for this. And be sure, thanks to today's society, there will be lawyers to try to get her off and idiots who support her. Here is the story:

Woman boasts of stealing car, robbing bank in YouTube video

Within hours of a Waco bank robbery, Hannah Sabata posted a YouTube video in which she fans herself with $100 bills and brags about stealing a car and holding up a bank.

The sepia-toned video -- which she named “Chick Bank Robber” -- had been viewed more than 92,000 times by 8:30 p.m. Tuesday and made national headlines.

York and Polk county sheriff’s offices arrested the 19-year-old woman without incident at her home in Stromsburg the day after the Nov. 28 Cornerstone Bank robbery.

Set to a soundtrack of "Warning" and "Minority" by punk rockers Green Day, Sabata uses notes written on an art pad and subtitles to communicate. She boasted of smoking weed; stealing a shiny, silver Pontiac Grand Am; then using a gun, a pillowcase and a note to rob a bank of $6,256.

“I told my mom today was the best day of my life,” Sabata said while holding a large stack of bills. “She just thinks I met a new boy.”

In the video description, Sabata said she planned to pay off her college loans and go on a shopping spree. But police arrested her before she could spend the money and recovered all but $30, York County Sheriff Dale Radcliff said.

Radcliff said the video didn't lead to Sabata's arrest. After the robbery, the sheriff's office distributed pictures of the robber and received multiple phone calls identifying Sabata, including one from her former mother-in-law, according to a warrant for Sabata’s arrest.
    Link in the title
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 12-09-2012 at 02:44 AM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Another one of Bronco's loyal subjects:

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fabulous Poster
    Her former mother in law? She's 19.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yep. A brain surgeon for sure....
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yep. A brain surgeon for sure....
    Not referring to this woman per se. I'm not usually judgmental about such things, but have you ever noticed how many 'homeless' people have bleached blond hair? I realize that "homeless" doesn't mean "no place to stay ever" and that many of these people are homeless part time and live in motels when they have some money. But I don't get the bleach blond hair thing. I might even understand it for women, since they might want to look good or the fact that blond hair goes a long way on the stroll. But homeless guys with bleach blond hair? Do they do it in the showers at the beach? Do two or three of them get together and chip in on a box of Clairol?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Not referring to this woman per se. I'm not usually judgmental about such things, but have you ever noticed how many 'homeless' people have bleached blond hair? I realize that "homeless" doesn't mean "no place to stay ever" and that many of these people are homeless part time and live in motels when they have some money. But I don't get the bleach blond hair thing. I might even understand it for women, since they might want to look good or the fact that blond hair goes a long way on the stroll. But homeless guys with bleach blond hair? Do they do it in the showers at the beach? Do two or three of them get together and chip in on a box of Clairol?
    Don't need Clairol. A bottle of peroxide can do the trick. It's more than likely what this genius used. My favorite is when black people bleach their hair. There used to be a wrestler named Butch Reed who had bleach blonde hair and his gimmick was that he was The Natural including his blonde hair.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.