1. #1 World's Tallest Woman Dies In China At Age 39 (PHOTOS) 
    BEIJING -- The world's tallest woman has died in eastern China. She was 39.

Chinese state media say Yao Defen died on Nov. 13 at her home in China's eastern province of Anhui.

Guinness World Records in January 2010 had certified her as the world's tallest living woman at 7 feet and 7 inches (233.3 centimeters).
    http://main.aol.com/2012/12/06/yao-d...n_2251033.html

Fabulous Poster
    An honor of dubious desirability. Congratulations! You're the oldest living person! tick..... tick...... tick.....

But seriously, I would love to live well into old age. Being 50 has been a lot of fun already. At 50 you start thinking in terms of "I'm 50 years old! I don't have to put up with this." imagine being 100.

At 50, you have no compunction about being addressed as "Mr." or "Sir"... by a younger person regardless of whether he's mowing your grass or working a checkpoint in Arizona. In fact, you may demand it. At 50, it can rub you the wrong way if a young person presumes to call you by your first name.

At 50 you amuse yourself by being as grumpy as you want to be and by how much you remind yourself of your grandfather. If I live to be 100, I might dress in Georgian costume full time.

or

Except for the beard, of course. Being ancient is no excuse for lack of grooming.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    An honor of dubious desirability. Congratulations! You're the oldest living person! tick..... tick...... tick.....

But seriously, I would love to live well into old age. Being 50 has been a lot of fun already. At 50 you start thinking in terms of "I'm 50 years old! I don't have to put up with this." imagine being 100.

At 50, you have no compunction about being addressed as "Mr." or "Sir"... by a younger person regardless of whether he's mowing your grass or working a checkpoint in Arizona. In fact, you may demand it. At 50, it can rub you the wrong way if a young person presumes to call you by your first name.

At 50 you amuse yourself by being as grumpy as you want to be and by how much you remind yourself of your grandfather. If I live to be 100, I might dress in Georgian costume full time.

Except for the beard, of course. Being ancient is no excuse for lack of grooming.
    You said you were 40 and still fit into your wedding dress?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg