1. #1 An American Hating Entertainer, Of Course Obama Will Attend His Concert 
    I don't know how many of you know who PSY is but he has this annoyingly catchy video of him jumping around like an idiot to technocrap music. Here is the video link. Well, it appears as though this apparently fun loving little man has been a part of anti American protests not to mention singing a song about "Killing Yankees". Well, he's giving a concert and, of course, Obama will be in attendance despite this about PSY is making headlines. Par for the course I guess. Here is a link to the story: http://music.yahoo.com/news/obama-at...215215389.html
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I find Gangnam Style to be very entertaining, as does my youngest boy, one of few things that we can put on TV that he'll actually pay attention to.

You did leave out the apology that he issued.

I have been honored to perform in front of American soldiers in recent months including an appearance on the Jay Leno show specifically for them I hope they and all Americans can accept my apology. While it's important that we express our opinions, I deeply regret the inflammatory and inappropriate language I used to do so."
    It's easy to hop on the band wagon and ride along, which it seems he did with the two events in question. It's not easy to admit you were wrong, and apologize for it, which he also did.

My overall opinion of the man hasn't changed from this. He's a musician who has produced a video that I find entertaining. That's the extent of my care for him. If I stopped listening to the music of everyone who says something I don't agree with, I wouldn't listen to a lot of music.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I don't mind conflicting political points of view but I draw the line at singing about killing my fellow countrymen. Playing around or "jumping on the bandwagon" or not, singing about killing Americans is not something you ca just say "I'm sorry" about. Here are some of the lyrics:

"Kill those f--king Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives/Kill those f--king Yankees who ordered them to torture/Kill their daughters, mothers, daughter-in-law and fathers/Kill them all slowly and painfully."http://www.eonline.com/news/369634/p...rever-be-sorry
    These aren't lyrics sung at the heat of the moment or just fooling around.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I don't mind conflicting political points of view but I draw the line at singing about killing my fellow countrymen. Playing around or "jumping on the bandwagon" or not, singing about killing Americans is not something you ca just say "I'm sorry" about. Here are some of the lyrics:

These aren't lyrics sung at the heat of the moment or just fooling around.
    Sure they are... just ask Jane... Fonda, that is....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I have just one thing to say to PSY, buy a vowel dammit!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I have just one thing to say to PSY, buy a vowel dammit!
    Y is a vowel.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Y is a vowel.
    He needs one more!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg