Thread: Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People'

Hybrid View

1. #1 Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People' 
    Jamie Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People'

I got a movie coming out, "Django," check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

Jamie Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People'

The New Black Arrogance is becoming a tad troubling to me. This guy's too stupid and or stoned to understand how his arrogant nonsense is being fed and used to create a Useful Crisis apparently.

Very disappointing. He's actually a very accomplished musician, but you can be a real talent and still be a racist.
    U.S. Army, Retired

But he going to be extra black this next four years. He going to get everything black, and white people, don't get nervous about that because he is mixed. Now the first four years was the white side of him, because I don't know if you saw him on Ellen when he was dancing and everything. I don't know what this is. That wasn't President Obama, that was President Barry Gibb Obama. But the next four years he's even changing his name to President Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X. How black is that? And the next time you see him dancing on Ellen, he gonna be dancing like this.

lol

Did SNL do a skit on his lord and savior thing? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I did see his opening. All high praise for Fredo and what not. That's good. I like ignorant Dems, Foxx among them. Blacks are worse off under Fredo than they have been in sometime. Unemployment, more on welfare, 70% of kids born to single moms...all up. If the black community is happy with his performance, and that's where they want to be in life, they got what they deserve.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

I did see his opening. All high praise for Fredo and what not. That's good. I like ignorant Dems, Foxx among them. Blacks are worse off under Fredo than they have been in sometime. Unemployment, more on welfare, 70% of kids born to single moms...all up. If the black community is happy with his performance, and that's where they want to be in life, they got what they deserve.
    Yes, but this way they get to run their mouths. That's worth a lot more than real economic development and progress. The irony is that the GOP would help these folks build jobs and businesses, but that would mean they couldn't blurt out every racist comment off the cuff.

(I saw the SNL intro and was sickened by Foxx's racism. I just wondering what would happen if this were a white comic talking about blacks in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Yes, but this way they get to run their mouths. That's worth a lot more than real economic development and progress. The irony is that the GOP would help these folks build jobs and businesses, but that would mean they couldn't blurt out every racist comment off the cuff.

(I saw the SNL intro and was sickened by Foxx's racism. I just wondering what would happen if this were a white comic talking about blacks in the same way.
    You know what would happen; a white comic would be banned from performing, would be drummed out of the business. Every word has become a "code" word. Foxx wasn't using code words but was saying it's cool to kill whites, if only in the movies. I doubt if a lot of his fans in the hood will nuance this, might just take it literally.

Watched O'Reilly tonight and sounds like he's finally getting his fill of this nonsense and promises to call racism when he sees it. He'll probably be really busy.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Yep. Garrett Morris.
    And it was pretty funny.

"I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see"

People need to grow a spine.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yep. Garrett Morris.
    And it was pretty funny.

Didn't Eddie Murphy do a skit singing a Reggae song about killing white people? And Morris was playing a convict singing the song. Foxx wasn't playing a role but being himself. Big difference. Yeah, sometimes it can be funny, however, Foxx's monologue was about as racist as it can get. It wasn't said in jest or anything, it was a dig at the so called white establishment. As was said, let's do a skit about lynching blacks and see how funny everyone thinks it is.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Yep. Garrett Morris.
    And it was pretty funny.

Yep. Garrett Morris.
    And it was pretty funny.

They did this last Saturday when Foxx hosted? Because that's what I meant.

SNL is supposed to be topical and satirical regarding culture, politics, entertainment, etc from the week leading up to the show. Foxx going on that awards show and claiming President Fredo is our lord and savior is ripe for satire. So, did SNL do a skit on it or not? Did they include Foxx or not?

And let's discuss that spine. How is that comedians (people paid to skewer anything and everyone) such as Chris Rock and Bill Maher go on the record with "we don't make fun of Obama because there's nothing to make fun of". How is that possible? You can find material on a daily basis. How can they not skewer Obama and at the same time call themselves comedians? Spine indeed.
    Be Not Afraid.