Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yep. Garrett Morris.
    And it was pretty funny.

"I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see"

People need to grow a spine.
    Didn't Eddie Murphy do a skit singing a Reggae song about killing white people? And Morris was playing a convict singing the song. Foxx wasn't playing a role but being himself. Big difference. Yeah, sometimes it can be funny, however, Foxx's monologue was about as racist as it can get. It wasn't said in jest or anything, it was a dig at the so called white establishment. As was said, let's do a skit about lynching blacks and see how funny everyone thinks it is.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Didn't Eddie Murphy do a skit singing a Reggae song about killing white people? And Morris was playing a convict singing the song. Foxx wasn't playing a role but being himself. Big difference. Yeah, sometimes it can be funny, however, Foxx's monologue was about as racist as it can get. It wasn't said in jest or anything, it was a dig at the so called white establishment. As was said, let's do a skit about lynching blacks and see how funny everyone thinks it is.

Don't forget "Kill my landlord", which I think was Damon Wayans on In Living Color.

"C I L L my Landlord" was the final line in the poem. It was a mockup of prison educational programs.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    http://stop-obama-now.net/kill-the-white-people/

Yep..forgot about that one. Whole video above. short excerpt below.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Don't forget "Kill my landlord", which I think was Damon Wayans on In Living Color.

"C I L L my Landlord" was the final line in the poem. It was a mockup of prison educational programs.
    Actually, it was Eddie Murphy as Tyrone Green. Here is the entire poem:

Dark and lonely on the summer night.
    Kill my landlord, kill my landlord.
    Watchdog barking - Do he bite?
    Slip in his window,
    Break his neck!
    Then his house
    I start to wreck!
    Got no reason --
    What the heck!
    C-I-L-L ...
    My land - lord ...
    The ILC skit was the death row convict played by Keenan.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Yep. Garrett Morris.
    And it was pretty funny.

Yep. Garrett Morris.
    And it was pretty funny.

They did this last Saturday when Foxx hosted? Because that's what I meant.

SNL is supposed to be topical and satirical regarding culture, politics, entertainment, etc from the week leading up to the show. Foxx going on that awards show and claiming President Fredo is our lord and savior is ripe for satire. So, did SNL do a skit on it or not? Did they include Foxx or not?

And let's discuss that spine. How is that comedians (people paid to skewer anything and everyone) such as Chris Rock and Bill Maher go on the record with "we don't make fun of Obama because there's nothing to make fun of". How is that possible? You can find material on a daily basis. How can they not skewer Obama and at the same time call themselves comedians? Spine indeed.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    They did this last Saturday when Foxx hosted? Because that's what I meant.

SNL is supposed to be topical and satirical regarding culture, politics, entertainment, etc from the week leading up to the show. Foxx going on that awards show and claiming President Fredo is our lord and savior is ripe for satire. So, did SNL do a skit on it or not? Did they include Foxx or not?

And let's discuss that spine. How is that comedians (people paid to skewer anything and everyone) such as Chris Rock and Bill Maher go on the record with "we don't make fun of Obama because there's nothing to make fun of". How is that possible? You can find material on a daily basis. How can they not skewer Obama and at the same time call themselves comedians? Spine indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    <SNL video>
    That was one AD. One in six years. How cutting.

And that video was OT to my post.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    That was one AD. One in six years. How cutting.
    Is that a challenge to find more?

And that video was OT to my post.
    I thought you were complaining there was no satire directed at our president.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Is that a challenge to find more?

I thought you were complaining there was no satire directed at our president.
    I'm sure there's some out there. To speak in absolutes would be ridiculous. But really, don't sit there and act like the guy hasn't been getting a pass as far as SNL and the late night guys are concerned. Particularly SNL. Part of their scthick is to skewer the sitting president on a weekly basis and they give Obama a pass week after week.

And that was an SNL video, yes, but I was asking if SNL (when Foxx was hosting) did a bit on his lord and savior thing. How can a statement that ridiculous not have a sketch. Or a mention on Weekend Update. I'm just asking if it did or not.
    Be Not Afraid.