Hybrid View

1. #1 New Promising Treatment For Leukemia 
    I told you all a while back about the experimental treatment my father-in-law took part in that essentially cured him of leukemia. Well, there is some wonderful news out of the Philadelphia Children's Hospital. It seems as though they used the same treatment on a little girl named Emily Whitehead who was given the procedure and like my FIL it appears as though the procedure has been a success as as of right now she is totally without cancer. They are withholding actually considering her cured but per all accounts she's been cured. This is great news as this treatment is now been used successfully in adults and children. This is wonderful, wonderful news. Link to story: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_16...hood-leukemia/
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

That is really good news. They've been making progress (step by step) in childhood leukemia for a while, but this is major.

That is really exciting. Imagine if they declare in so many years that there's a cure or a near cure for leukemia.

This is wonderful news. We are so fortunate this took place before the 0bamacare hammer comes down.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.