1. #1 Fox News Contributor Repeatedly Punched By Michigan Pro-Union Protestors Tearing Down 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Gee, I wonder who the DUmmies are going to be for???

Tue Dec 11, 2012, 03:50 PM
    alp227

Fox News Contributor Repeatedly Punched By Michigan Pro-Union Protestors Tearing Down AFP Tent

Last edited Tue Dec 11, 2012, 10:13 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
    (ETA at around 7pm PT: I finally found the video. Watch it for yourself at the V&M section and comment.)

New video has surfaced showing Fox News contributor Steven Crowder being repeatedly punched while trying to stop Michigan pro-union protestors from tearing down a conservative tent outside the state’s capitol.

Earlier this afternoon, we reported that pro-union protestors in Michigan tore down an Americans for Prosperity tent while rallying against the state’s new right-to-work law.

Crowder was apparently on the scene to conduct man-on-the-street interviews, when things seemed to have gotten quite tense.

One protester cursed at him as he attempted to ask a question; another grabbed Crowder and punched him in the head a few times. Later on, as a tent was being torn down, Crowder was hit again.

It is unclear, however, whether the violence against Crowder resulted from something we don’t see on-camera, or what sort of exchange occurred immediately before the punching.

link with pictures and video: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-...down-afp-tent/

Mediaite is a more reliable source than the right wing blogs like The Blaze, twitchy, gateway pundit, etc. that are hyping up this story. Providing in case you don't want to give traffic to the enemy. Sucks how stories like this one distract from the cause.

There are several Vids of what went down. Take your pick.
    And of course, the Cub Reporter...

Response to alp227 (Original post)
    Tue Dec 11, 2012, 04:06 PM
    nadinbrzezinski

13. Several points

For once reporter partially generated that. Once he was told to "get the fuck off my face," that is when you back away. Period. That means you get the hell out and not become part of the story.

Second, this helps nobody

Third...there are hard editing points here, so we really do not have the full story.

Fourth, I know AFP are scum, I know people are pissed...this helps nobody.

Response to nadinbrzezinski (Reply #13)
    Tue Dec 11, 2012, 07:00 PM
    zappaman
    52. Bullshit

You, once again, have no clue what you are talking about.

"For once reporter partially generated that. Once he was told to "get the fuck off my face," that is when you back away. Period. That means you get the hell out and not become part of the story."

REAL reporters, something you would not know about, will do just about anything to get a story. Good ones are threatened ALL the time, but they don't back down. The ones who win pulitzers are the ones who DON'T back away when threatened.
    People who pretend to be reporters, on the other hand, should back away. Period.

We don't know if this guy was a reporter or not, but you spreading your usual misinformation under the guise of "knowing it all" is nauseating.

Looked like a LOT of angry union thugs to me...
    May the FORCE be with you!

You would be interested to know that the local news around here (Channel 4/NBC affiliate) ran a story about how the union protesters went to trainings over the weekend to learn how to protest non-violently.

A couple of suburban school districts had blue flu situations-teachers piss me off. These are not underpaid teachers, either. Detroit suburban districts pay well-some even pay better that Detroit does.

They try to rationalize it by saying he provoked it. Someone pointed out that the excuse doesn't fly with rape, why should it with this, and they said it's nothing at all alike.

How blind these idiots are.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This happening is hardly a surprise in my view. The Kook Left has their god re-elected for another 4 and they feel they can run amok.

ANY dissent will be shouted down and the people called "Fox minions", or "Nazi", or "Agent Provocateurs".

Who won the election again DUmmies???

And the "other side" isn't allowed to question??? Gee, didn't Hillary have a problem with that a few years ago????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Love the responces.

Either its faked from editing, or Crowder deserved what he got.

What's next for the Moonbat? Burning people's houses down with them inside, then claiming they didn't do anything because it all just a trick of the light.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

If the tea party had done something like this it would have been the lead story on every MSM news show. It just goes to show you the unadulterated bias the liberal media has. They report how violent and racist the tea party is but can cite no examples of any negative behavior at tea party events. However, liberal groups show up and there is fighting, rape, murder, vandalism, drug use and the disruption of daily life for many people who couldn't care less about what is upsetting the libs.

This isn't anything new, the libs at the '68 Democrat Convention set the tone for all future liberal behavior. The "enlightened" and "superior" liberals seem to always resort to violence and mayhem when they can't get their way. When they have no substance to offer to a subject they take the fall back position of disruption and destruction.

They use the tactic of fear to achieve their goals. Scare old people and minorities in to believing conservatives are going to take everything away from them. When they can't scare people with disinformation and false ideology they are not so elitist as to use physical intimidation and aggression to institute fear on others.

Yet, these are the same people cry for freedom and equality and inclusion. They say every voice should be heard and every vote counted. They claim to be smarter than then rest of us and that they are acting in our best interests. Event's like yesterday and the actions in Wisconsin demonstrate something else to those who watch. They are sweet talking liars who, when people see through the lies, put in to practice the policy of might makes right. They will play the race card, gender card, class card, faith card... basically any card they can invent to scare people in to behaving as libs want them to behave.

Is it coincidence that fear was the most powerful weapon of the slave owners? I think not. The slave owners never went away. They just became democrat leaders.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Is it coincidence that fear was the most powerful weapon of the slave owners? I think not. The slave owners never went away. They just became democrat leaders.
    Is that yours?
    Be Not Afraid.