Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    Keep in mind, also, that Canada has a different employment problem. There is currently such a shortage of skilled trades workers (construction, fabrication, welding, etc.) that the Immigration Ministry has actually relaxed the requirements for work permits and entry visas for those with the right skills and experience.

In Saskatchewan, according to the CBC, they're importing coal miners from China by the hundreds, and still have hundreds of thousands of openings....
    Yeah, I'm here on a work visa. I've never been lacking for a good job in my field, but then I've always been willing to move where the work is (specifically, the work that was appropriate for my experience level at the time). Makes me wonder if the real problem isn't that people are tied to these underwater mortgages and can't / don't want to move.

chillfactor (122 posts)
    22. I am so sorry to hear about your predicament....

I have been there so I know what you are going through..I am working now but still struggling

I live in New Mexico but I have a spare bedroom if you ever head this way and our pre-school is hiring teachers...
    Wat.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Hmmm...where is the hate filled post for FearLess Leader????

Interesting user name...

Now assuming this is legit, where is the blame filled post for Obama??? Cause if a ReThug was Prez...
    Key word "Keys". Overpriced, no reasonable explanation for it, people pay it anyway. As a rule if the best job where you live is police officer and city worker then you need to look elsewhere.