Our intrepid expert on everything tries her hand at traffic reporter:
Thu Dec 13, 2012, 07:55 PM
Floods oh my...San Diegans
The usual roads are impassable...cough Fashion Valley cough, for example. Dairy Mart in Chula Vista. Anyway, be careful out there.
Hunkering in, unless boss wants me to go out there.
If I were her boss, I'd throw her out there just to see if she floats.
3. I'm about to join the slow I-5 crawl from tony La Jolla to scurvy South Park
I know it won't be fun. It's not fun on a good weather day when the Sun is out.
6. Lemme check the chp site for you.
163 has a few issues, you might want to try street roads as soon as you can
8. My usual route is 8-E to 805-S
9. You welcome chp traffic, just do border, it refreshes every minute
What do you think traffic reporters use?
11. Oh accident at Texas Street