1. #1 Robert Griffin III refuses to be defined by race 
    Jim Corbett, USA TODAY Sports
    10:48PM EST December 12. 2012 - ASHBURN, Va. -- Robert Griffin III has always seen the entire field with his beyond-his-years clarity.

That aplomb was evident again Wednesday when the charismatic Redskins rookie refused to be defined by race in answering three questions relating to the topic at the end of his news conference.

RGIII: Redskins QB looks ready

Griffin acknowledged his appreciation for black Washington Redskins fans proud of his transformative debut season -- and noted how he hopes to erase lingering stereotypes concerning African-American quarterbacks.

"For me, you don't ever want to be defined by the color of your skin,'' Griffin said at the end of Wednesday's post-practice news conference in reference to a question about Martin Luther King, Jr. "You want to be defined by your work ethic, the person that you are, your character, your personality. That's what I've tried to go out and do.

"I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don't have to be defined by that.''

The league's highest-rated passer, who has led the 7-6 Redskins into postseason contention with 10 of his 18 touchdowns thrown during a four-game win streak, said he is aware of why so many black Redskins fans take reflected pride in his success.

"I am aware how much race is relevant to them,'' RGIII said. "I don't ignore it. I try not to be defined by it. But I understand different persectives and how people view different things. I understand that they're excited that their quarterback is an African-American. I play with a lot of pride, a lot of character, a lot of heart. I understand that. I appreciate them for being fans and not just fans because they're African-Americans.''

Read More>http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-race/1765701/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Good for him!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Griffin didn't grow up on the streets in America. He has more in common with the people of Okinawa than he has with American metro minorities.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Unbelievably, isn't it? I posted something in mindless moonbat gibberish which is where this belongs. Also, Parker has been suspended by ESPN. Funny how the reaction to this is vastly different than Rush's comments.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.