Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Victoria Soto threw herself in front of her students. She should get the Medal of Freedom.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Victoria Soto threw herself in front of her students. She should get the Medal of Freedom.
    sacrificing for others is the top!

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    sacrificing for others is the top!
    Often today the word hero is used too much but this woman was a hero in every sense of the word and it is truly humbling when you hear what she did, not many people could muster up that kind of courage.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    One thing. I liked Obama's comments right up to the part where he decided to politicize it. I believe his tears and his getting verklempt were sincere but he had to go and throw in the political backhand. Like I said, he was great up until he did that.
    I don't believe Obama was doing anything in that speech other than playing to the camera. He didn't sound sincere to me....just more of the same BS from the Empty Suit in the White House.

Oh and I don't know about you but, when I wipe a tear away from my eye, I do it where the tears originate, not from the opposite side of my eye like the Empty Suit did. It actually looked like he had an itch instead of a tear there.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

not surprising Westboro is on the way

Less than 48 hours after the Connecticut school shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, which took place on Dec. 14, the Westboro Baptist Church is already making plans to picket. The Westboro Baptist Church is known for picketing and protesting at funerals across the country.

story
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

as usual the Israelis are light years ahead of the entire world when it comes to security. always have always will

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    not surprising Westboro is on the way

Less than 48 hours after the Connecticut school shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, which took place on Dec. 14, the Westboro Baptist Church is already making plans to picket. The Westboro Baptist Church is known for picketing and protesting at funerals across the country.

story
    These people are far from Christian but the left likes to paint them as the face of Christianity. These people are just as evil as the shooter.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Sandy Hook Mourners Victimized a Second Time While at Church, Forced to Evacuate from a bomb scare.When will the horror end for these people?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474981818881

Some stories are coming out today saying Nancy Lanza was a paranoid Prepper, Her family said she was stockpiling guns and food in preparation of a social and economic collapse. She taught her psychotic son how to shoot.

I was at my brother's last night and we wondered why a school teacher would have assault weapons and this now makes sense. Teaching a mentally ill son how to use a gun makes her culpable in my opinion. She paid for it with her life but she wasn't what I would call a responsible gun owner. He went to Sandy Hook elementary, then to a catholic middle school, was home schooled, and finished high school early.

I'm sure more info will be pouring out in the next few weeks. I watched news on this all weekend. It's sickening, but I want to know what triggered this bloodbath.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    .......She taught her psychotic son how to shoot.

I was at my brother's last night and we wondered why a school teacher would have assault weapons and this now makes sense. Teaching a mentally ill son how to use a gun makes her culpable in my opinion. She paid for it with her life but she wasn't what I would call a responsible gun owner. He went to Sandy Hook elementary, then to a catholic middle school, was home schooled, and finished high school early.....
    I agree with you, and made similar comments in a different thread. The son was know throughout the town as "strange", and reports are that he would stare and stare at people.

Gun safes, y'all. Not saying we should not keep a firearm at the ready, just saying there is a limit.....