Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 REPEAL THE 2ND AMENDMENT 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    There ya go!!!

Fri Dec 14, 2012, 03:25 PM
    SoonerPride

REPEAL THE 2ND AMENDMENT

We are a nation of laws.

WE make the decisions as to what the law is.

WE THE PEOPLE.

We can, you know, repeal the 2nd amendment. How many children must die? We can change the law. If enough people with enough anger rise up and say enough of this.

We ended slavery. We can ban guns.

It is time to make a stand for what is right. The death rate via guns in this country is outrageous and must be stopped.

Please sign this white House.giv petition about gun control policy.

That's what the Libtards really want.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I don't think he understands the difference between constitutional right and congressional law.

Was anyone here taking bets on how long it would take for the anti-gun crowd to start blaming this on the 2nd amendment?

To a certain extent, I do blame our violent culture (not "gun culture")-movies, music, videogames that glorify violence. I'm not for repealing the 2nd amendment, but there really has to be a way to keep someone like this guy from getting a gun without infringing on everyone else's right to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    ...but there really has to be a way to keep someone like this guy from getting a gun without infringing on everyone else's right to have one.
    If he killed a bunch of children with an automobile by deliberately crashing it into a classroom (depsite having a clean driving record) would you say 'there has to be a way to keep someone like this guy from getting a car'

And the crazy guy in china slashed 22 kids with a knife. You can't outlaw evil.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    If he killed a bunch of children with an automobile by deliberately crashing it into a classroom (depsite having a clean driving record) would you say 'there has to be a way to keep someone like this guy from getting a car'

Yes. Violent, mentally ill people should not be allowed access to guns or cars.

We know that most members of that site don't exactly exhibit rational or mature levels of thinking. It's natural for humans to be outraged and want to take some kind of immediate action when exposed to such an horrific situation as occured today. But most adults know that no real constructive actions can come while the mind is still filled with such grief and anguish. However, when you invest so much of your identity into your politics, then unfortunately you look to every situation like this to reaffirm one of your core beliefs. Rather than making them appear like thoughtful, reasonable people, it makes their outrage seem faux and contrived.

They do know that you are more likely to get killed by a doctor than you are a gun don't they? Man, they are so stupid. If they don't like how this country is ran and want to be more like Canada or France, then they can just move there.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Maybe Moore will make another movie full of lies. That should solve it.
    Be Not Afraid.

President Fredo has released a statement:

Tomorrow morning the White House is sending a bill to Congress for it's consideration. It's White House Resolution 455, an energy bill requiring a twenty percent reduction of the emission of fossil fuels over the next ten years. It is by far the most aggressive stride ever taken in the fight to reverse the effects of global warming.

The other piece of legislation is the crime bill. As of today, it no longer exists. I'm throwing it out. I'm throwing it out and writing a law that makes sense. You cannot address crime prevention without getting rid of assault weapons and hand guns. I consider them a threat to national security, and I will go door to door if I have to, but I'm gonna convince Americans that I'm right, and I'm gonna get the guns.
    Wait, sorry, that was from that fictional Far Left Liberal Whacko Hero the DUmmies wish was president.
    Be Not Afraid.