Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Transgender player attains college basketball first 
    SANTA CLARA, Calif. — The women’s basketball team at Mission College expected the bleachers to be full and the hecklers ready when its newest player made her home court debut.
    Read More>http://www.suntimes.com/sports/colle...all-first.html

It isn't a woman's basketball team anymore, teams should refuse to play against it. Manufacturing a 220 pound man into franken woman is not fair to teams that must play against them.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Renee Richards was allowed to compete on the women's tennis circuit.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

If they want to compete as a woman they should have the DNA of a woman.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I won't argue with that.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    SANTA CLARA, Calif. — The women’s basketball team at Mission College expected the bleachers to be full and the hecklers ready when its newest player made her home court debut.
    Read More>http://www.suntimes.com/sports/colle...all-first.html

It isn't a woman's basketball team anymore, teams should refuse to play against it. Manufacturing a 220 pound man into franken woman is not fair to teams that must play against them.
    Most of the women in the WNBA look like transexuals. Look at the players in the NFL. As a rule, we're not talking about your average appearance regardless of the chromosomes.

Fabulous Poster

I stopped caring about the University of Maryland football team and the DC local teams when I was about 12 years old and learned that the people on those teams were not from Maryland. Face it- there is no good reason to give a shit about these teams anymore. They aren't your friend's and neighbor's kids- they are bought and paid for professional athletes.

Seriously- why do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I stopped caring about the University of Maryland football team and the DC local teams when I was about 12 years old and learned that the people on those teams were not from Maryland. Face it- there is no good reason to give a shit about these teams anymore. They aren't your friend's and neighbor's kids- they are bought and paid for professional athletes.

I'm no sports fan of any kind anymore, I lost all interest the same age as you did. My opinion is that if you are going to have a distinction in the first place like men's or woman's you should stick to them. I would think it unfair to whittle away at the distinction because most woman couldn't compete side by side with men( I said most in case some jackwad wants to mention an amazon that can).

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Why do you care that someone may care about something that you don't care about?

I wouldn't care if The Lifetime Network stopped operating but if you cared I wouldn't care that you cared.
    Be Not Afraid.

This article reminds me that there is always an ongoing battle between moral relativism and society at large.

Over time ... its interesting to watch how the state run media (statists) pull the heart strings in favor of the current "underclass".

The idea being I think, is that we must always (as a society) default to the lowest possible denominator.

How else can liberalism be expected to win majorities at the polls?

Ignorance and/ or combined with stupidity are conjointly the "coin of the realm".

Hence ... the 0bamination.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

This reminds me of an old joke:

Jessie had this pit bull that he’d take to the dog fights. And ol’ Cubie would just tear up any other dog in the pit. Jessie was right fierce proud of that dog.

So one day he goes awalkin’ in the park and meets up with this fellow with a little low-squat ugly yellar dog on a leash. So Jessie sets his pit bull on this little yellow dog just to show off. And that little dog opens its mouth wide and just eats the pit bull up in one bite.

Dumbfounded, Jessie says “What the hell kind of dawg is that?”

The fellow says, “Well, before I cut his tail short and painted him yellow, he was an alligator”.
    The way that I see it, this player is just like that alligator. A bit of selective cutting and you have a ringer, but it's strictly cosmetic.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!