Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    It's the treat the symptom instead of the decease mentality.
    True. I think some of these people would rather scapegoat than think.
    Human lives matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    True. I think some of these people would rather scapegoat than think.
    Everyone is out trying to find someone to assign blame to, the person 100% responsible is dead by his own hand.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Here's what I don't get. People keep saying that the murders wouldn't have happened if only guns were illegal.

So making a thing illegal (obtaining a gun) prevents crazy people from doing it? Sounds great. So why don't we just make murder illegal... oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Here's what I don't get. People keep saying that the murders wouldn't have happened if only guns were illegal.

So making a thing illegal (obtaining a gun) prevents crazy people from doing it? Sounds great. So why don't we just make murder illegal... oh wait.
    The progressives want more control over the people, they could care less about these murders or any other for that matter. The Democrat voters are only useful idiots, when they discover this it will be too late.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Are they demanding 0bama give back the $6.75 million dollars the NRA gave him in 2008?
    Be Not Afraid.

I'd like a petition to forbid support of the NRA here at CU.

They have been part of every single compromise piece of Gun restriction laws for the last 40 years. If there was a gun law written and passed by the Congress..you can bet that those yokels had something to do with it.

GOA for the win...
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I'd like a petition to forbid support of the NRA here at CU.

They have been part of every single compromise piece of Gun restriction laws for the last 40 years. If there was a gun law written and passed by the Congress..you can bet that those yokels had something to do with it.

GOA for the win...
    I have to agree at this point, the call is getting too loud for the internet age.... Look at the asses at DU...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot