Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The DUmmies answer to ANY dissent on this gun issue is now "False Equivalency"
    May the FORCE be with you!

A few things about MoPaul.

First, he had the idea that America should stop using oil ... at once.
    Not knowing the food at the supermarket wasn't grown there. Or that someone would cut his head for whatever he had " You can't attack me ... I don't even own a gun ..."

MoPaul is not only not a deep thinker, but we remember how he screamed at his poor mother ( who takes care of his worthless ass) until she broke down crying ... then screamed at her some more. And why did he do this to his poor Mother? She disagree with the asshole, that's why.

MoPaul has become one of the grand examples for Moonbats everywhere... don't think,
    emotion rules everything, people who don't agree with you must suffer, and the world owes them.

Thankfully, MoPaul lives on the other side of Missouri .. at least for the moment.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I could only hope the group in the first photo would be my neighbor. Their the type of folks who I would trust to come help me if some hoodlums tried to break into my house.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Our old buddy mopaul is scared of his neighbors...

That's what Lib Kooks are afraid of. Your average American family...

Nice weapons. Two other pics at DUmmieLand.
    My little sister was appalled during her last visit when the subject of personal protection came up and my mother, older sister, and I pulled out our hand guns. Turns out that both of little sister's sons and our niece who just turned 18, as well as living aunts and uncles and most cousins are all armed. My little sister and my cousin Dan who hangs out with the Lawrence O'Donnell set in DC are the only members of the family to be mentally defective on personal protection. And it's a shame, because my sister lives on an isolated piece of land where no one could hear her scream.

I'm not sure about the whole family, but the brunette chick in the red on the right? Yeah, she can come be my neighbor.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

smirkymonkey (10,363 posts)

67. Repulsive. And these people are not my neighbors. I live in a large Northeastern liberal city.
    LMAO. You mean where guns are most prevalent and usually held by the criminals? How naive are you?

If you don't want to be around guns, a large Northeastern liberal city is THE LAST place you want to be. What a maroon.
    Be Not Afraid.

To any lurking DUmbasses....I'd rather have the family with all of the weaponry as my neighbors than any of you liberal, seditionist, treasonous, waste of flesh, oxygen thieving rejects from the shallow end of the gene pool.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

What's funny is that everyone, including the tyke in the front, is holding the weapon properly(no finger on the trigger). But to the OP, let me ask you. Who's house is less likely to get broken into by the thugs in the next group of pics? Theirs or yours? Those well armed thugs wouldn't dare break into the homes of the group in the first pick because even though they too are armed, no one wants to get into a situation where they might get shot. Hell, the first pic, they can be my neighbors any time.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

For everyone that has a DUmmy neighbor:

As Ive mentioned elswhere, t would be far better that all my neighbors be armed to the teeth, than for only the govt be armed.

Btw... that pic probably represents about half of my neighbors. Even a low information voter who voted for the Mercedes Marxist.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.