1. #1 Belafonte's Advice to Obama: Imprison Opposition 
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Someone tell this asshole to move to Cuba where he belongs.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'm not denying Belafonte's extreme leftist/communist views overall and over time, but when he says shit like this, I wonder if there is also some alzheimer's going on with him.

My grandma used to think he was so handsome, back in the day. Being of her generation, she would say "he could pass".

the complicit commie loving "media" love to fawn over these delusional types dont they.

its clear belafonte's banana boat has sailed without him....

So Sharpton is only able to get guests that are in late stage dementia on his show? No wonder no one watches. I could have sworn Belafonte was on one those "people we lost this year" tribute vidoes at one of the thousand award shows that the Hollydopes like to throw for one another every year. Guess it was someone else.

Let's recap the video:

Sharpton starts out by saying HB fought for decades for the "entitlements" that the right wing wants to try and balance the deficit off of and then asks HB what the challenge is for those today.

As is typical, it's only the Right that is interested in budget cuts and it's always the Left that will not comment on what they would like to cut because HB completely ignores the issue and then goes on his demented rant and then fails to realize that we have 3 branches of government in this country but thinks since Fredo is president he gets carte blanche to do whatever he wants and those in the House, and the 59 million Americans that didn't vote for what Fredo wants, are merely "a lingering infestestation of really corrupt people".

Please, please, please, please keep talking Harry. Please keep putting a microphone in front of this horse's ass piehole. I can not get enough of this. Ignorance truly is bliss. And he is one ignorant mofo. Harry, whatever you do, do not take a civics lesson. Comedy gold.
    Be Not Afraid.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    The interesting thing is that there have been, and probably still are, people in the 0bamunist regime that feel the same way as Harry, including Bronco.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ