Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Question: When Was The Last Time A Mass Murderer Turned Out To Be Conservative? 
    I ask in earnest because every time one of these whacko's goes off and kills a bunch of people, the left try like hell to paint them as crazed right wingers only to find out that these nuts had a liberal/left win ideology.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I think whoever tries to paint a loony nutball in a political light is going to come off the worse.

People who do this are insane, that's all that matters.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Power CUer
    I haven't seen any indication that this one had any kind of political ideology at all.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Hitler, if you want to step outside the American system.

Branch Davidians;

Jonestown (Peoples Temple Agricultural Project)

I'd like to think that all crazies are liberals, but it's easier to show all liberals are control freaks than mass murderers.

Depends on how you define "conservative" ... do you mean social conservative, fiscal conservative, or evangelical, etc. Or do you mean "Republican voter"?

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Depends on how you define "conservative" ... do you mean social conservative, fiscal conservative, or evangelical, etc. Or do you mean "only Ron Paul voters"?
    FTFY

As for this idiot's political ideology, it's safe to say he leaned to the left considering he considered himself an artist by vocation.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Hitler, if you want to step outside the American system.

Branch Davidians;

Jonestown (Peoples Temple Agricultural Project)

I'd like to think that all crazies are liberals, but it's easier to show all liberals are control freaks than mass murderers.
    Branch Dividians didn't kill anyone. Chances are no one in their compound would have died had it not been for Reno trying to invade it. The Jonestown people weren't conservatives either. They were a collective. Anything with the term "People's" is far from conservative. As for Hitler, would he really be considered conservative considering Nazism is far from conservative?

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Branch Dividians didn't kill anyone. Chances are no one in their compound would have died had it not been for Reno trying to invade it. The Jonestown people weren't conservatives either. They were a collective. Anything with the term "People's" is far from conservative. As for Hitler, would he really be considered conservative considering Nazism is far from conservative?
    Well, there ya go, then.

I guess there just haven't been any conservative wacko's.

The only ones I can think of are Timothy McVeigh, and Anders Breivik. Don't worry though, the Ron Paul people have Ted Kaczynski.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    The only ones I can think of are Timothy McVeigh, and Anders Breivik. Don't worry though, the Ron Paul people have Ted Kaczynski.
    McVeigh voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.
    Be Not Afraid.