Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lol, DU is the biggest circlejerk of victim status I've ever seen. I was bullied in middle school just as any other fat kid but you know how I took it? Some idiot says I'm fat? Well, I was in fact over weight and I replied "Well, I can't deny the truth! HAHA". Or someone told me I was gay? "Lol, yeah right, I've liked girls since I could remember". Someone called me a nerd? "Thanks, I enjoy making A's"

When did we ever stop teaching sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me? Now it's "sticks and stone may break my bones, and words will hurt forever".

This victim society is getting really pathetic, I will embrace the coming societal collapse at least then my ADD will help me and I won't need medicine for a sit down be still and pay attention society.

...sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me? Now it's "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will crush my precious ego".
    The essence of "victimhood".

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Banned
    When I was in fourth grade, I was bullied everyday by a 'big kid' named, Pablo.
    I'll never forget him, but not for the reason you may think.
    When I told my dad what was happening, he told me to pickup a rock or a stick to "even the odds", and beat him until he runs away.
    I did, and he did, and I was proud as hell. The hero of the fourth grade.
    After that, I picked up more than a few rocks and sticks....

Would that I could do the same to the progs.