#1 Celebratory cheers erupt at the DUmp
12-19-2012, 12:04 PM
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
Robert Bork died this morning, so of course they are dancing to celebrate this wonderful news.
tech3149 (3,202 posts)
10. Peace be with you and good riddance n/t
Kolesar (28,170 posts)
12. He was chairman of Romney's Judicial Advisory Committee. eom
swayne (262 posts)
13. Because of the BORK rejection at the SC this hyper-partisanism in courts got started....
the legacy has been lasting, but it seems to be going away. We'll see...
blueclown (1,684 posts)
15. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Panasonic (2,620 posts)
28. Can I say good riddance to bad rubbish?
I hope he just started roasting nicely.
I hope Fat Tony and Silent Clarence follows....Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
12-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Once more the Moonbats at DU show what classless pigs they are.CU's Paranormal Expert.
Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|