1. #1 Cop gives 2 women body cavity search during routine traffic stop 

Female US cop caught on tape giving two women body cavity search during routine traffic stop... and 'using the SAME gloves on both'

Two Texas women are suing after state troopers subjected them to a humiliating and invasive 'roadside body cavity search' that was caught on video.

Female trooper Kellie Helleson is seen in the footage aggressively searching the private parts of Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece, Ashley Dobbs, 24, in front of passing cars.

The women, who claim the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them, were initially stopped by Helleson's colleague David Farrell on State Highway 161 near Irving after he saw one of them throw a cigarette butt out the window.

Farrell can be heard in the disturbing video questioning the pair about marijuana though he failed to find any evidence of the drug in the vehicle. >>>

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

This is what passes for "routine" now? If Americans are putting up with this en masse then I am ashamed to be called American. First we elect somebody who is totally unqualified for the job to be President. Then we re-elect the same even though his disdain for our country, our culture and our liberty's are rather obvious at this point. Then this. This govt is teaching those in authority this shameless behavior I fear. And for what?? Do they think all average Americans are terrorists? Do they expect to find WMD with a finger up somebodys body cavity? Try doing this to somebody famous. Or a politician. Or a Muslim and see how far it gets. I am sick of the whole thing and ashamed for our country. We are officially 2 classes of people now.

Watch the video. Do they act like something funny (high or drunk) is going on? I am sorry but I am pissed. This is not the country I grew up in.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Holy crap. I work in an environment where people are known for putting stuff into orifices but even we are forbidden from giving body cavity searches. At best they get put in what's called a dry cell but if something is in deep enough(like a cap to a deodorant bottle...long story), off to the hospital they go.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Oh yeah... I left out... try doing this to a black person. Could you imagine the outcry if these white troopers performed this on black women? w/o any real provocation? On a routine traffic stop?? This is one definition of insanity.

I guess PC means the end of independent reasoning and intelligent thought processes. Oh ... and conscience or shame.

total violation and abuse of authority.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    total violation and abuse of authority.
    Yes, and not as hot you'd think. Maybe it's the lighting.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Trooper In Irving Body Cavity Search Lawsuit Suspended

A Texas State Trooper who was thrust into the spotlight Tuesday after dash camera video showing her giving body cavity searches to two women became public has been suspended.

Trooper Kelly Helleson was suspended Wednesday, the day after the two women she searched as part of a traffic stop earlier this year sued her and another trooper for what they called a violation of their privacy. >>>

DPS spokesperson Katherine Cesinger tells CBS 11 all troopers are “Obligated to act reasonably so as to comply with the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution as well as the Texas Constitution and other applicable statutory provisions. Any search that unreasonably invades the bodily integrity of a citizen is in violation of the Fourth Amendment and is therefore in violation of DPS policy.” >>>

CBSLocal