Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Clinton accused of faking illness to avoid Benghazi testimony 
    By Paul Richter

December 19, 2012, 3:01 p.m.

The State Department slammed former United Nations envoy John Bolton over his suggestion that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton falsely claimed a concussion to avoid a potentially embarrassing appearance before Congress to explain the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.

In an appearance on Fox News, Bolton said that Clinton’s claim that she had fainted because of the flu, hitting her head and suffering a concussion, was what foreign service officers call a “diplomatic illness,” intended to free a diplomat from an unpleasant duty. Clinton was supposed to appear before congressional foreign affairs committees on Thursday to respond to questions about whether security failures opened the way for the Sept. 11 attack.

“This is a diplomatic illness to beat the band,” said Bolton, who served during the George W. Bush administration. “I mean, I hope it’s nothing serious. But this was revealed in a way that I think was not transparent and I think there is an obligation here.”
    Read More>http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,5649917.story

This is right up there with the dog ate my homework and the check is in the mail. Sure we believe you Hillary, you are as trustworthy as your husband.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Is there really something in Clinton's head that could be damaged by a little bump? Not if you judge her by her performance as SoS.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I was glad to hear Bolton's remarks, as was hoping that I wasn't the only one thinking those evil thoughts about the lovely Mrs. C. It was just too strange that she would be "working from home" all week. I had a concussion years ago, had 9 staples in the back of my head, yet went to work the next day. I call foul with her excuse. Even if she did have a concussion, there's usually no need to stay home that long----unless you want to avoid something.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

She's a 65 year old woman, who has one of the most demanding and stressful jobs in the world. The flu can be no joke, especially at that age, and passing out and hitting your head is very possible. Dependant on the surface a concussion could be pretty likely, especially at that age. I for one don't doubt the official story.

Now, at the same time, I know that she was thrilled as could be to have the convenient excuse to not testify land in her lap like that.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Some say this is the reason that General Petreus was let go over his little tryst. The fact that he probably had so much not so nice to say about what happened in Benghazi..

Lots of little details leaking out about what happened.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/repo...tradictory-cia
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    She's a 65 year old woman, who has one of the most demanding and stressful jobs in the world. The flu can be no joke, especially at that age, and passing out and hitting your head is very possible. Dependant on the surface a concussion could be pretty likely, especially at that age. I for one don't doubt the official story.

Now, at the same time, I know that she was thrilled as could be to have the convenient excuse to not testify land in her lap like that.
    She's a congential liar, like her POS husband:

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."---Hillary Clinton

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The following memo was sent to the chairman of the investigating committee:

Dear Mr. Chairman,

Please excuse Hillary from testifying before your committee. She has the flu, a concussion and women's problems and cannot attend. Also, the dog really did eat her homework. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Hillary's Mother.

It was delivered to the committee by her special aid for excuses and alibis, Juan Epstein.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    She's a 65 year old woman, who has one of the most demanding and stressful jobs in the world. The flu can be no joke, especially at that age, and passing out and hitting your head is very possible. Dependant on the surface a concussion could be pretty likely, especially at that age............
    Just encouraging to write that phrase "at her age" down so that you do not forget it when you are 65. You will find it very funny.

I can understand her problem, though. I feel like throwing up when I think of Obama; she feels faint when she thinks of Benghazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    T

You have to love that hair, if the wind came up it would blow away to seed.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I wonder if her not testifying is a precautionary measure in case she decides to run for President next election. Wouldn't want anything on tape or on the record that might look bad. Benghazi was a mess up and she'd probably like to keep as far from it as possible.