Thread: Charges Filed In Cheeseburger Rage Incident

1. #1 Charges Filed In Cheeseburger Rage Incident 
    ECEMBER 19--A Pennsylvania man has been charged with assault and disorderly conduct for his alleged rampage last month at McDonald’s, a meltdown reportedly triggered when his drive-thru order contained a hamburger with an unwanted piece of cheese.

Sean Varone, 35, was named in a District Court criminal complaint filed yesterday in York County, Pennsylvania.

According to cops, Varone became irate on November 30 after he “found his sandwich had cheese on it which was not what he ordered.” After he was provided a second hamburger--which also had cheese--Varone parked his vehicle and entered the McDonald’s.

Inside the restaurant, Varone allegedly began yelling at workers (one of whom he called a “fucking bitch”) and demanded a refund. After getting his money back, Varone knocked over a trash can and “picked up a children’s high chair, hoisted it above his head and threw it towards another dining table” in the crowded restaurant.
    Read More>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...er-rage-198723

Is it that hard just getting an order right? Can't a man get a plain burger if he wants it?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

If a wrong order were reason for rage I would be in the hoosegow for several years.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    If a wrong order were reason for rage I would be in the hoosegow for several years.
    Ditto.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

So, it was a patty meltdown?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    So, it was a patty meltdown?
    And such a cheesy reaction.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    And such a cheesy reaction.
    The man clearly had a legitimate beef.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!