1. #1 I do not want an "assault rifle" ban 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Interesting...all the widdle Nazi's at DU are speaking out!!

Wed Dec 19, 2012, 05:32 PM
    JanMichael

I do not want an "assault rifle" ban

I want every gun owner in the US to have to register their firearms....ALL of them...if you go to a firing range, you WILL need your "papers."

I want EVERY sale monitered by a federal agency. I want all sales of ammunition monitered...any more than normal, and I mean a normal day at the range, or a good turkey or deer hunt, or whatever woodland critter it is you are going after reported.

I want their to be annual federal taxes on the already owned guns...like property tax, only federal...to pay for that.

I do not want ANY of them grandfathered in. None. Zero. And that includes our old .22 rifle that sits in a trunk with no bullets around...the one we look at about every three years and talk about how much we miss Grandpa.

Have one of those cool black powder jobs over the mantle? Yeah. It's gonna cost you.

You guys love your guns? Well, I love my dog, my house, my Subaru...and every one of them require money every year.

You make a sale and don't report it, and pay the proper sales tax? Guess what? You just broke the law....
    I used to think Jan was a reasonable DUer but I can see she's just another Libtard Nazi that is happy only if things go her way. Disagree and you are an Enemy of Das State!!!

OBEY!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Lets all live in third world dictatorship so the Moonbats will feel at home.

The DUers answer to people who think that the government is spying , is to have the government spy on them???

Scratch a Liberal, find a Fascist; today it truer then ever.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I want their to be annual federal taxes on the already owned guns...l
    Why is it that libtards want to tax, tax, tax any and everything? (Except for themselves.)

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Why is it that libtards want to tax, tax, tax any and everything? (Except for themselves.)
    John Marshall said it best: "The power to tax is the power to destroy." Liberals want the power to tax everything because the want the power to destroy anything that they don't like.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!