Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    There is reportedly a commonly held belief amongst American negroes that when a 17 year old blonde white girl goes missing it's presumed that she has been abducted while if a 17 year old dark skinned Negro girl goes missing it's presumed that she has either taken to the streets or is somehow party to her own disappearance.
    As they say over in moonbat land.....where is your proof? Any news sources?
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

2. #12 Is Newtown Making Such News Because The Kids Are Mostly White? 
    Saying people only care about the Newtown shootings because the kids were white is as retarded as saying we only cared about the deaths beause the victims were straight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    As they say over in moonbat land.....where is your proof? Any news sources?
    That gets rather tiresome. In a normal conversation one does not footnote his speech. Why there are those who expect every verb in a forum post to be a link I do not know. All that is required to claim a commonly held belief is to have personally encountered it.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Saying people only care about the Newtown shootings because the kids were white is as retarded as saying we only cared about the deaths beause the victims were straight.

We don't know that they were straight. I have no idea how white they were. Something that some folks of the darker complexion (and those obsessed with their group feelings) fail to note is that the people who care most about the white race are the ones who define it most narrowly. Of course, that puts them in agreement with those who despise the caucasian race (including self haters) who try to define it as narrowly as possible. The other day, I had some yoot who was convinced of the value of his education scoff at the idea that Serbians were white people.

But back on topic- it's not unreasonable for those who believe that society values them less due to their ethnicity (especially when it does) to believe that an event such as Newtown is more important to some people because the children are white. Of course, that presumes that the children are white. I count at least two who were nonwhite.

5. #15 Is Newtown Making Such News Because The Kids Are Mostly White? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That gets rather tiresome. In a normal conversation one does not footnote his speech. Why there are those who expect every verb in a forum post to be a link I do not know. All that is required to claim a commonly held belief is to have personally encountered it.
    Cool story bro...

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Is Newtown Making Such News Because The Kids Are Mostly White?
    Yes, yes it is.

We need to stop killing white kids. Then there won't be anything on the news about kids being killed which means no more kids will have been killed and everything will be right in the world. Stop killling white kids now.

Ug.
    Be Not Afraid.

I'm pretty sure that if a black gunman walked into a Detroit elementary school and started shooting kids and teachers, it would get the same national media attention as what happened in Newtown. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the shocking nature of the crime and the particular vulnerability of the victims, which applies to elementary schools everywhere.

The only difference is that a bunch of white people wouldn't be calling for banning guns over the incident, had it occurred in Detroit, because they figure that kind of thing is what happens in Detroit, not in their community.

8. #18 Is Newtown Making Such News Because The Kids Are Mostly White? 
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

The only difference is that a bunch of white people wouldn't be calling for banning guns over the incident, had it occurred in Detroit, because they figure that kind of thing is what happens in Detroit, not in their community.
    And that's where you went off the rails in your post. You were spot on till you said this...which is exactly what your fellow DUmmy was saying.

Way to play the race card.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And that's where you went off the rails in your post. You were spot on till you said this...which is exactly what your fellow DUmmy was saying.

Way to play the race card.

I wasn't playing the race card. Most of the people I've seen on the news who support gun control are white. I should have added "liberal" to white, though, to be more clear .

Although I'm not a gun owner, I do support the 2nd amendment. It's just not something I grew up with.

Banned
    I haven't voiced this speculation very often for reasons that will become apparent as you read.

I've not read this anywhere else, though I'm sure it must be somewhere on the Internet...

I doubt that I am the first to think it may not be that we have a racist problem in this country, but it may in fact, be an evolution problem in the entire world, which could make matters worse if openly admitted.

Putting aside the genuinely mentally sick people who do in fact hate a color.....

Nobody really hates a color for it's own sake. So what is it that is hated so much that it causes national unrest...to say the least?

My own opinion is there are many varied factors both mental and physical.

Among them... self-hatred -- not of one's color, but of one's own physical appearance, and admiration of another's physical appearance.
    In their own minds...attractive vs unattractive.

Caucasoid vs Negroid is not racial, it's evolutionary.

If there is hate, it stems from the person who feels envy in the truest defined sense of the word.

Without doubt, the Negro is a human being, but is he a less evolved human being?
    I put that as a question because I do not want to offend the delicate senses of those who will not allow themselves even to consider the possibility....Though I admit, in my mind, it is a probability.

We have all seen many Negros who have evolved from pronounced negroid features to Caucasian, but not very many, if any at all Caucasian to negroid.

On those rare occasions when I have mentioned this, as you may have guessed, I've been called among other things....a racist.

I can take it. I know who I am. And I'm quite comfortable in my own skin. (intended pun)