#1 ***NRA PRESSER. LIVE THREAD**** Fuck you Wayne, you loathsome piece of slime.
12-21-2012, 01:39 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
The DUmmies are working hard to be the one who expresses the most outrage to the NRA presser. LOL
cali (76,245 posts)
***NRA PRESSER. LIVE THREAD**** Fuck you Wayne, you loathsome piece of slime.
Immediately slamming those "who politicize this tragedy". Claiming the NRA has remained respectful. Armed security is his solution.
spanone (69,835 posts)
1. his solution MORE FUCKING GUNSw8liftinglady (22,914 posts)
2. I'm right there with you. Fuck himMANative (1,410 posts)
5. This man is a killer. A murderer.
Fuck him.HughBeaumont (19,726 posts)
13. And of course, CNBC is broadcasting this proudly . . .
. . . . like the right wing pigs they are. Sharing the same hog waller, these two diseased porkers are.cali (76,245 posts)
16. oh my god. the vile toad just suggested a national data base of the "mentally ill".
ignorant piece of shit. HIPA, wayne you fucking moron.TDale313 (682 posts)
69. Media, video games,
Defect the blame on everyone except the guns and their group. The protesters were right - they have blood on their hands.Lint Head (9,885 posts)
30. This prick is personally responsible for the deaths of the Newtown children and teachers.ecstatic (18,248 posts)
48. This is shameful. We're dealing with a sick group of people
People who put guns above adults and children.barnabas63 (1,077 posts)
59. Shine the light on them, I say.....
He sounds completely deranged to me. This is a meltdown.
AndyA (15,301 posts)
49. I can't watch.
The man is a liar. He has the blood of thousands of innocent victims on his hands.nc4bo (13,064 posts)
65. I am horrified into utter disbelief spanone. My brain can't wrap around the words falling from his
Hell is too good for this creepy psycho.Rex (31,527 posts)
98. The NRA is a terrorist organization.
Pass it on. They want more deaths, not lessRaffi Ella (3,416 posts)
and anyone that would support them on DU should be banned.
12-21-2012, 02:09 PM
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
- The Swamps of N. Florida
Ho hum... if the children aren't anything else they are predictable.“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”
God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist.
St. Augustine of Hippo
12-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Hmmmm...I wonder what the DUmmies would say to a "Bill" that required all "Progressives and Registered Democrats" to turn in their weapons.May the FORCE be with you!
12-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Looks like Wayne really pissed off the DUmmies!!!May the FORCE be with you!
12-22-2012, 10:11 AM
The way I see it: There are lots of things in our society that we value enough to protect with armed security as Wayne pointed out. If you don't think schools should have armed security then you don't place that high of a value on the lives of the students.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|