Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If our police decided the criminals were winning would it be the correct course of action for the police to start robbing too?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

OK. But for now, let's refrain from the snarky comments and have a real discussion whereby we exchange ideas and information.

In the article you referenced, there is a comment that representatives are unhappy with Boehner dealing with Obama himself instead of using the committee system.
    That doesn't tell me why you and they think that Boehner is such a poor leader that he should be replaced. It seems to me that Boehner is trying to fit a three party reality, Repub, Dem, Teaparty, into a two party system. The two parties he represents will not agree and will not negotiate, each saying they are representative of the conservative position.

So my question to all the anti-Boehner posters is: What has he done that pissed you off to the point that you feel he should be replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I will admit to being a little fuzzy when it comes to details, but isn't that what Boehner tried to do? If I understood correctly, Boehner tried to get a tax cut passed, but couldn't, so he yanked it rather than have it defeated.
    No, Boehner tried to pass a Bill (to appease 0bama and the left) that would have increased taxes on those earning over 1 mil/yr. Conservatives would have none of it. So the Bill failed, fortunately, for us. But now the Mercedes Marxist is lying and using this to say Republicans tried to increase taxes on the middle class... and that he's (Barry and dems are) going to 'save the day'.

As Apache said, Boehner should have sent a tax CUT Bill to the Senate and let the Dems own the coming taxageddon. But that would have taken a real conservative at the helm. Hence we need to de-lice the likes of GOP'ers like Boehner. Remember it was Boehner who threw conservatives off of the committee chairs. He also campaigned against conservatives who ran for Congress this last election. And he tried to suppress the tea party voice at the convention. Actually he succeeded. There are other things too. Boehner has a record. It aint pretty (unless your a rino or a blue dog democrat). Hes an inside the beltway lifetime politician thru and thru, not a leader. This is the wrong time for such a person. He cant be dispatched soon enough.

And of course Barry has the media on his side to mis-report this whole fiasco in his favor.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I will admit to being a little fuzzy when it comes to details, but isn't that what Boehner tried to do? If I understood correctly, Boehner tried to get a tax cut passed, but couldn't, so he yanked it rather than have it defeated.

Yes he proposed a tax increase on the "rich", the one's that can actually help the economy... You know, small business owners...?

I have "made" $275,000 so far this year. Do you know how much I made? Maybe... just maybe $3,500. With upkeep, inventory, fuel, and overhead in general, I'm sinking...

Am I rich? According to those in DC I am... but am I really????

What or who does Boehner stand for?

I qualify for food stamps,but won't go that way...

What do you suggest?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

So my question to all the anti-Boehner posters is: What has he done that pissed you off to the point that you feel he should be replaced?
    He is asking for things he knows will never come to be, SPENDING CUTS!Get these leeches out of the system ( the lifers)! Welfare has a place, as a hand up, not a HAND OUT! Overseas aid is the same way...misuse of governmetal powers/personnel... there are many ways to save. Who will take the lead?

Boehner? Methinks, not so much...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I must admit that I like Boehner, and I believe his heart is in the right place. His problem in my opinion is that he's still working under the assumption that the opposition have good hearts too. The Democrat party hasn't had a "good heart" for many many years. Republican politicians who still believe they can be dealt with fairly by the Democrat left are naive at best.

It's the Democrats who have poisoned American politics! They've made the word "compromise" meaningless. You cannot treat an opponent who demands your servitude as deserving of fairplay, respect, and compromise. We need a very smart and a very heartless Speaker who fights fire with fire! Boehner should stand aside and allow a "War-Time" Speaker to lead.

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) now ranks as the least-liked congressional leader, with just 31 percent of voters holding a positive opinion of the Republican leader and more than half — 51 percent — saying they view the Ohio congressman unfavorably. >>>

Boehner has also lost favor with some conservatives after removing four Tea Party freshmen from their preferred committees for breaking with leadership on key votes. That's led to some Republicans suggesting that Boehner could be vulnerable in a vote to retain his gavel next month...

------------------------------

Whatta they say? Hope in one hand and crap in the other and ...

Wait... is he gonna cry again??
    Last edited by Janice; 12-22-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Yes he proposed a tax increase on the "rich", the one's that can actually help the economy... You know, small business owners...?

I have "made" $275,000 so far this year. Do you know how much I made? Maybe... just maybe $3,500. With upkeep, inventory, fuel, and overhead in general, I'm sinking...

Am I rich? According to those in DC I am... but am I really????

What or who does Boehner stand for?

I qualify for food stamps,but won't go that way...

What do you suggest?
    But the tax rates only apply to adjusted gross after deductions. No one is talking about taxing you on gross income before deductions.

He's a sissy when it comes to the Jackass-o-RATS but a bully to his own party. He should have a porcupine shoved up his butt and run out of town. Oh, and a swift kick in his junk, if he's equipped that is.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand