1. #1 Wayne LaPierre has Hitler Hair... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ahhh...the "Deep, Critical Thinking" DUmmie shares indepth knowledge.

Sat Dec 22, 2012, 05:24 AM
    PCIntern

Wayne LaPierre has Hitler Hair...

Whilst watching this fool, I was reminded of that photo of that courtroom full of Nazis at Nuremberg. He has that same
    Visage: ferret-like, angry, coldly explaining his solution to problems which involves extreme violence for the good of the country. This man and his minions are the Illinois Nazis immortalized in the Blues Brothers film, except that this isn't a joke or fiction. These people are real, and he is the face of evil and death. It is pure sociopathy which lives behind those dead eyes, but fear not...

We are coming to take our country back from these radicals.
    "These people" are just a joke.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    My dad used to say that God put cartain people in the world to test the patience of intelligent men. That's the cleaned up version.

Some people do appear to exist to test our commitment to the First Amendment. DU is living proof that such people aren't from a singular demographic.

Typical lib DUmbass....can't attack the message so attack the messenger.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

The other DUmmies are groaning because the guy made a Hitler reference. Apparently they are aware of Godwin's law.

The DUmmy making the reference is flying off the handle about why can't he make a Hitler reference, 1st Amendment, blah, blah, you fascists, I can say what I want. He is obviously clueless to who Godwin is. Then he makes this gem of a post:
    PCIntern (13,560 posts)

8. YES...

...the fact of the matter is that this fascist bastard is supporting the placement of weapons wholesale in schools. That is about as Hitlerian a recommendation as you can have at this stage.
    So thank you for allowing me to amplify my relatively benign comment, and double down like the RW fascisti do when confronted with their words.

DU rules forbid me to continue this reply...
    Someone needs to retake History. Didn't Dolph ban all citizens from having guns?

What a maroon.
    Be Not Afraid.

Can I say stuff about 0bama's hair, by the way? Even if it's just to comment how gray it is. Or would I be the R word?

I know I'm the R word for not agreeing with his policies, I'm just wondering if it applies to hair.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The other DUmmies are groaning because the guy made a Hitler reference. Apparently they are aware of Godwin's law.

The DUmmy making the reference is flying off the handle about why can't he make a Hitler reference, 1st Amendment, blah, blah, you fascists, I can say what I want. He is obviously clueless to who Godwin is. Then he makes this gem of a post:Someone needs to retake History. Didn't Dolph ban all citizens from having guns?

What a maroon.
    Hitler was indeed a strong Gun-Control advocate!

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so. Indeed I would go so far as to say that the underdog is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order." Adolf Hitler, April 11, 1942.