Thread: I am an Anarchist. Not a "Libertarian" or a "Galtist" but an Anarchist.

1. #1 I am an Anarchist. Not a "Libertarian" or a "Galtist" but an Anarchist. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I love it when DUmmies are extra stupid...

Thu Dec 20, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Taverner

I am an Anarchist. Not a "Libertarian" or a "Galtist" but an Anarchist.

That means I think we need to rid ourselves of leaders. Not laws.

Anarchism, the most misunderstood theory, argues that man does not need leaders.

They are fine with police, fire and medical.

But leaders? Fuck 'em.

All they do is bring down productivity, instill fear in their workers and act like a king.

I want a flat system, dammit

Egalitarian

All as one

May the FORCE be with you!

This makes me sad because my brother is an anarchist =/

Ah, they want the benefits of the police, fire and medical, but not the bill to pay for them. But s'pose the police, fire and medical are also anarchists.

Anarchists are nothing more than parasites. Kill the host, and the parasite dies. But the stupidČ anarchists don't know this because they are the ultimate freeloaders. Their brain stops at the end of their outstreched hand.
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Fabulous Poster
    I've always thought of anarchist and libertarian as transitional philosophies generally limited to those under age 25.

Okay, so we need police, fire departments and medical facilities. Got it. Who will organize those departments in order to ensure that they are effectively staffed, equipped, trained and capable of responding to new threats? Who will allocate resources, identify new threats and respond with new ideas? Who will implement change when new technologies breed new techniques, tactics and procedures? Without leadership, police and fire departments are just mobs in uniforms and doctors are isolated practitioners without equipment or supplies. This clown hasn't got a clue that everything that he takes for granted in the world is the result of leadership, not just muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I've always thought of anarchist and libertarian as transitional philosophies generally limited to those under age 25.
    An anarchist is someone who doesn't want to be told what to do and recognizes no authority but himself. It's purely adolescent posturing, and the most cogent summary of an anarchist's creed is "Get out of my room!" Libertarians tend to want minimal authority over themselves, but fail to recognize that there are legitimate functions of government which cannot be done privately without risking the rights that he takes for granted. Liberals (as we now define the term) are also rebelling against authority, and nostalgic for their anarchist childhoods.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Nature abhors a vacuum (though not as much as a cat) and will fill a vacuum in leadership with one who believes that 'might makes right'. Anarchy leads to dictatorship.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis