Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Merry Christmas to everybody. 
    I'm finally finished with Christmas shopping. Consequently, I probably won't walk into Wal-Mart for a while. lol.

Is everybody else finished with their shopping?

Merry Christmas to you too! there is a first time to agree on something! I hope you have a Christmas tree and not a holiday tree!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Merry Christmas to you too! there is a first time to agree on something! I hope you have a Christmas tree and not a holiday tree!
    It's a Christmas tree! :)

Actually, "Happy Holidays" doesn't bother me. It's when somebody says "XMas" when I get upset. It's not Jesus X.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    It's a Christmas tree! :)

Actually, "Happy Holidays" doesn't bother me. It's when somebody says "XMas" when I get upset. It's not Jesus X.
    It doesn't bother me either because holiday comes from holy day so it is fine with me.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I'm finally finished with Christmas shopping. Consequently, I probably won't walk into Wal-Mart for a while. lol.

Is everybody else finished with their shopping?
    I've been finished with the shopping except for a few last minute gifts for some time. In October went to St Louis and took all the wrapped packages for the little 4 and 2 year old grandkids, plus gifts for the rest of the family. I still have to wrap SR's gifts and a few for some friends who are coming over for dinner tomorrow night.

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas. And yes, I do say Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays. I've noticed that it seems like more people lately have been extending that Merry Christmas greeting instead of the Happy Holiday thing, particularly in the stores. The little checkout girl at Target was the latest one saying it.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It doesn't bother me either because holiday comes from holy day so it is fine with me.
    I didn't know that. Don't tell politically correct people.

I didn't know that. Don't tell politically correct people.
    Oh and have a Merry Christmas while your at it,
    I almost forgot.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

A very Merry Christmas to you Lanie and everyone here at CU.

I've already started cooking for tomorrow and will be getting ready in a bit to go to my parent's. Packing up all the gifts in my SUV and taking them over for Gift opening later tonight. It's become our ritual so all the gifts are opened at once and I prefer it since I don't have yards of crumbled up wrapping paper all over my living room tomorrow.

We will then be attending Midnight Mass. Since I do Christmas day cooking, it's not feasible to leave the house while the oven is on and disrupts my cooking...so we've been going to Midnight Mass since moving here to Florida. It's a mad house at Church, but it's what works for us.

Remember the meaning of CHRISTmas this year and hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Shopping....?

Damn I knew I was forgetting something.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Merry Christmas to all.
    Be Not Afraid.