Thread: Movie Screw-Ups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would like some reassurance that Nova does not stand in line to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I just can't stand the idea that I am writing in the same forum as someone who does that!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I would like some reassurance that Nova does not stand in line to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I just can't stand the idea that I am writing in the same forum as someone who does that!
    I wouldn't stand in line for the Second Coming. Advance tickets is always the way to go.

Rocky V: Rocky jr. ages about 10 years even though the end of Rocky IV and the beginning of Rocky V take place on the same day. Also, later in the film, Rocky jr. and his friends are watching a movie on TV. That movie is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We know this because the scene they show is Clark smashing his Santa and reindeer. Problem is, that movie came out years after the events of Rocky V are supposed to have been taking place.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Not a Movie, but Walking Dead:

Carl has grown about three inches, and has aged (in the show) by about a year. His Sheriff's hat actually fits his larger head better, but he's still wearin gthe same shirt he has had on for over a year. Yet, it still fits the same as day one. The shirt actually grows with the boy.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Not a Movie, but Walking Dead:

Carl has grown about three inches, and has aged (in the show) by about a year. His Sheriff's hat actually fits his larger head better, but he's still wearin gthe same shirt he has had on for over a year. Yet, it still fits the same as day one. The shirt actually grows with the boy.
    Technically, not all that much time has passed since the series began. A little over a year IIRC(7 months have passed since the bug out from the farm and the arrival at the prison). It's not unusual for a boy to grow in a year's time. I know of a kid who grew damned near a foot between his freshman and sophomore years.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

James Caan's leather jacket in El Dorado - clearly factory made in the 20th century.
    His "chinee hat" in the final attack sequence - factory made in the 20th century.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    James Caan's leather jacket in El Dorado - clearly factory made in the 20th century.
    His "chinee hat" in the final attack sequence - factory made in the 20th century.
    Now, honestly. Could "Miss'ippi's" leather jacket be any worse that the leather outfit (a whole outfit!) that Kirk Douglas wore in "War Wagon"? I swear, if the sumbitch had eaten so much as a taco on Tuesday before Friday filming, that leather outfit wouldn't have fit.