Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    And the left whistles along.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Whenever I think that nothing else could shock me or surprise me with the Obama administration, I'm wrong. I don't understand how the citizens tolerate this nonsense. Hitlery should testify.

She reminds me of the sleazy version of Lady MacBeth----out out damned spot. Nothing can wash the blood of the murdered heroes at Benghazi from her hands. Has anyone noticed how much weight she's gained lately? Probably trying to eat and drink her way to a soothed conscience. It isn't going to work.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    I just saw a report that she's been hospitalized in NY and is being treated with anticoagulants. "Hitlery"- you've usually been better than that level, SLW - this past election must have really taken it out of you.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I just saw a report that she's been hospitalized in NY and is being treated with anticoagulants. "Hitlery"- you've usually been better than that level, SLW - this past election must have really taken it out of you.
    She worried herself sick over having to testify, shes a martyr! Or I could be wrong.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2GaVMyDEu

Secretary Clinton in hospital with blood clot stemming from concussion

Published December 30, 2012

FoxNews.com

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been admitted to a hospital in New York with blood clot stemming from a concussion she sustained several weeks ago.
    This goes back to what I suggested a couple of months ago, that our ambassador was sacrificed in exchange for killing bin Laden. It's an old muslim/arab tradition that if you kill one our important people, we get to kill one of your important people.

I support this by pointing out that a nearby Marine unit (that could have rescued the ambassador and those in the CIA safe house) was denied permission by the WH to cross the Lybian international border. And then an FBI investigation team was denied access to the site by the WH for a couple of weeks while evidence was cleaned up by the muslim radicals.

Don't be surprised if Hillary dies. A simple injection of an air bubble in an artery would only look like a heart attack or stroke. Obama would shed the obligatory tear.

We live in dangerous times; very dangerous times.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2GaVMyDEu

This goes back to what I suggested a couple of months ago, that our ambassador was sacrificed in exchange for killing bin Laden. It's an old muslim/arab tradition that if you kill one our important people, we get to kill one of your important people.

I support this by pointing out that a nearby Marine unit (that could have rescued the ambassador and those in the CIA safe house) was denied permission by the WH to cross the Lybian international border. And then an FBI investigation team was denied access to the site by the WH for a couple of weeks while evidence was cleaned up by the muslim radicals.

Don't be surprised if Hillary dies. A simple injection of an air bubble in an artery would only look like a heart attack or stroke. Obama would shed the obligatory tear.

We live in dangerous times; very dangerous times.
    Wow, you read the same books I do! Vince Flynn and Brad Thor and I agree with you!!

Its only going to get worse, The 0 will get on his soap box and get the rhetoric going and will get the moonbats into a lather. he promised he would do it in his inaugrial speech, you just watch.

Power CUer
    This site didn't use to be this loony. I think Obama Derangement Syndrome makes BDS look like a mild head cold.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

This site didn't use to be this loony. I think Obama Derangement Syndrome makes BDS look like a mild head cold.
    Stick around, we are just warming up.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Well the 0 does have a dictatorship type of ruling over us, doesn't he? When he gets crowned he will use race, gender and wealth envy as his main points. He will whip his idiot base into a riotious mob. Or I might be loony and wrong. Darn, no sarcasm smiley.

I spent decades working for the USDA, Dept. of Interior, Federal Reserve and Dept. of Defense. I could write a book about the crap and corruption in the Federal government that would curl your hair.

I've seen the squandering of millions of dollars just for the advancement of several DoD managers' careers (Dept. of the Army).Deliberately falsifying data (Federal Reserve). I exposed one instance of corruption that resulted in the principal's suicide (D. H. Harden - and that's another story) in the USDA. The worse presidency I served under until I retired in '92 was Carter. Obama is a quantum leap beyond that. He's well beyond Nixon when it come to a "constitutional crisis".

The problem is that, while there are probably thousands of former Federal employees at the mid-levels of management like me, most Americans refuse to believe that our government can be so corruptible. Believe me, it can and has been.
    Last edited by marv; 12-31-2012 at 12:25 AM.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA